27. First kiss

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

I and Preeti are in my car going to the doctor's house. We almost drive half an our and we are on the outskirt of the city. I saw Preeti texting in her phone sending messages to everyone, telling them our whereabouts. After texting to everyone she put her phone on the deck in-front of her seat.

"It's going to rain." I said trying to pick up the conversation because Preeti don't talk much and I love to hear her voice.

"Hmmm..." she hummed.

"Do you like rain?" I asked.

"Not much, Actually I like it when it pour slowly at day time. But I hate it when it pour heavily at night and thunder make it worse in my case. I freaked out usually and I want someone beside me." She said with a soft chuckle.

I chuckled too. The small drops of rain pore on the front glass of the car and soon rain poured slowly just Preeti's like.

"You like rain?" She asked.

"Yeah...... little much but I hate getting wet in rain. I just hate wet clothes." I said with a soft chuckle and heard hers too. The silence take place again.

"Red colour suits on you." I said while turning my face to her.

She blushed and look down on her lap. My eyes travelled from her beautiful face to her lips. She bit her lower lip nervously and I have a hard time to control myself.

'Either this girl had to stop biting her lips or I will stop the car and kissed her tempting lips senselessly right now.'

"Don't.." I said while running my hand in my hair try to control myself.

"Huh.." she looked at me confusingly.

I take a deep breath and said, "Don't bit your lips...It's hard to control." She blushed and turn her head to the window to hide her blush.

The silence took over again. We drove about 15 more minute and lights of the market coming in view. I saw market is rushed with people even in the rain. We crossed the market and again we are in the isolated road. About 5 minutes I parked the car in-front of driveway of the house.

I helped Preeti to come out from the car. I rang the bell and a lady about 50 years old open the door. She looked both of us confusingly.

"Namaste aunty... I'm Preeti Agrawal, Mahesh Agrawal's niece, I'm here for my aunt's medicine." Preeti said while joining her hand together.

"Ooo...hii..you guys come." A sound came from inside the house. An old man walk to us.

"I was waiting for you. Why are you both standing outside in rain? Come inside." He move aside to give a space to come inside the house.

We both walked into the house. He led us to the living room. The old lady which I recognized must be his wife go into a room. We all look at her cold behavior toward us.

"Don't mind. She is my wife. She is a psychiatric patient." Doctor said.

"It's Okey..That's fine." I said.

"Mahesh ji informed me about your arrival on phone. You are his niece right." He asked. Preeti nodded her head as yes.

"...and this young man is must be your fiance, right. Hey...I'm doctor Mehta." He said while forward his hand to me for a hand shake. I saw Preeti blushed.

'Why this girl blush so much just mere mention of my name and give me a hard time.'

"Hiii...I'm Siddharth, Siddharth Kapoor." I said taking his hand for a hand shake.