006.

"You know I don't do parties," I looked over at Niecey, sighing as we made our way to Tysen's birthday bash

"Well, you doing it tonight. We gone turn the fuck up!" She turned back to me and smirked, I just took her word for it and sighed sitting back in my seat.

Tysen was turning eighteen and what way to celebrate than to throw the biggest party for our senior year. His parents rented out a venue and him being 'Instagram famous' meant that this part was not gonna be boring.

It was gonna be overcrowded and hot. I applied another coat of lipgloss like the first three layers wasn't enough. I liked my lips slipping in gloss, it was just the way it felt on my mouth.

At least my lips weren't crusty as hell.

"Hey, you a pussy-ass, dancing-ass, bitchin'-ass nigga. Fuck is that? With your lil' prancing ass. You in love your romantic ass," Niecey rapped in the front seat, playing her music on the aux while Carlos just shook his head and smiled at her.

"I'm the type ah bitch that'll damage that," I shouted, getting crunk off the Queen Key song. I wasn't that type of girl by a long shot, but she always seemed to take me out of my character.

I loved her.

My phone was out, my arm extended, and I snapped all types of selfies. I had my hair cut into a shoulder-length bob, one of the wigs I made finally came in handy.

My phone buzzed and the facial expression I had, faded. What the fuck does this nigga want?

"Aye, where you at?" Colbie yelled, loud music blasting from behind him. It was dark and I could only see him when the red strobe lights flashed on him which was for a split second. "It's getting packed in here, I'ma meet you out front aight?"

"I'm on the way," I said hanging up the phone and went back to taking my selfies, posting a few onto my private story. I put my eyes down, keeping my focus on my phone as we made our way to the venue.