Chapter 6

4 days after reuniting with Evelynn, It was finally Saturday. Normally any college student would take it easy and occasionally study over the weekend.

Akali herself had decided to stay up all night playing her favorite game on her trusty laptop. 

She'd passed out a few hours after midnight and awoke from a slit of sunshine gleaming into her closed eyes. 

With a growl, The Redhead swung both legs over the side of her bed and put her laptop on the nightstand with a sigh. 

"How long did I even sleep..?" She mumbled. 

Glancing at her phone which was on top of her pillow, it was apparently 9 in the morning meaning she barely got 4 hours of sleep if she had to guess.

Akali ruffled her hair before her phone vibrated in her hand.

Eve: You ready for today, Sleepy head?

Akali's heart thumped as a childish grin spread across her lips before replying.

Akali: Yup! What time? :)

Eve: 12 O'clock in the school parking lot. Don't worry about cleaning up your car, I'll be the one driving.

Squealing happily, Akali rolled on the floor with her phone clutched to her chest.

After collecting herself, The Redhead got off the hardwood floor and began making her bed with a hum.

'It's almost like a date!' She thought to herself.

Eyes widening, Her thoughts fell upon the image Nidalee sent a few days ago. Almost everyday Evelynn had been coming over after class to help with homework and do her own.

Akali was just overthinking things. She wasn’t gay, Nor was Evelynn. This was just a friendly attraction and nothing more.

Stumbling to the kitchen, Akali looked through the Fridge before grabbing a Carton of Eggs and then Orange juice. 

“Gotta stay on my normal diet!” She said happily.

‘But those sweets Eve makes for the both of you says otherwise.’ She thought to herself.

Putting an apron over her thin white shirt, She grabbed a pan and grinned.

Evelynn had taught her how to cook for herself if Nidalee was gone, And since she didn’t feel like spending money on stuff that would affect her normal diet, Akali thought it was best to cook something quick and easy then get ready for the day. 

The Vixen constantly lingered on her mind, Snapping from her thoughts the former street rapper cracked an egg onto the pan, opening it over the sizzling metal skillet. 

Watching the egg become cooked, She gradually poked at it with a Spatula. 

She sighed, flipping an egg onto a plate and putting bread in a toaster before adding another egg to the pan.

Despite her video game addiction, Akali was quite slim and a fit person meaning almost 75 Percent of the time she tried maintaining a daily exercise regime but it had halted upon meeting Evelynn again since they spent tons of time together.

As she finished putting the second non scrambled egg onto the plate and pouring a glass of juice, Akali seated her at the table. 

The Redhead laid her head down on the desk.

“I wonder if Eve is up yet.” She mumbled before yelping at the sound of toast popping out of the toaster.

The room was silent once more while she ate. A loud groan could be heard coming from Nidalee's room. What she heard next made her want to crawl out of her skin.