T W E N T Y - F O U R

Her jaw dropped, not moving an inch when she saw the slytherin boy stood before her. She didn't know what to feel towards him, was she scared? Angry? Or happy to see him again? Despite all of these emotions overwhelming her, she kept a straight face.

"Why are you here? I thought you're at home?" Draco took a step closer to her, observing her scars from her face. He felt bad seeing y/n like this, but he couldn't do anything to stop anything— to stop them.

"I-" said y/n but was never finished by Draco, who continued to talk, "You could've been killed!" His voice made y/n jolted and took a step back away from him.

"Come on, let's go to your father," Draco demanded as he forcefully grabbed the wrist of y/n. She pulled away when she realized something. Something what Draco had said.

"Father? What do you mean by that?" asked y/n, giving him a stern look. Draco stopped when her heard that and he immediately regret it. He wished that sometimes his mouth could shut just for a minute. Draco didn't answer and it was making y/n even more impatient by the minute.

He looked away from y/n, trying to avoid her eye contact, "Let's go, you'll be safe,"

"Stop avoiding the damn question, Malfoy! Tell me!"

Draco winced when y/n used his last name instead of using his first name and truth to be told, he hated it. It was his first time hearing his last name by y/n, the girl he liked.

"Draco! Let's go!" A voice was heard from the distance. Y/n quickly knew whose voice was that. As she was about to turn her heel away from Malfoy. He pulled her arm, making y/n to stop from running away.

"Wait a minute!" Draco shouted back and then he faced once again to y/n.

"Please, come with me," He whispered.

Those simple four words stopped the movement of the earth and all of their surroundings was gone. The pieces of wood had turned into tiny little flowers, the dark smokey sky had turned into a bright blue vivid sky, and everything is perfect, almost too perfect. But everything went back, when y/n gave him a sad smile and told him no.

"Please don't tell anyone about this," whispered y/n as she ran away.

Draco stood there, dumbfounded. Lucius had found and him, soon both of them were gone. Y/n never look back, she kept on running and running. She don't know where else to go since she haven't find the trio yet.

She was lost.

As she was running, y/n saw the familiar red head far away from her distance. She was happy to see Ron, knowing that she'll be safe with everyone.

Good thing, you're a red head.

"Ron!" screamed y/n. Ron turned his head to check who it was. Luckily, it was only y/n. Ron tapped the shoulder of Hermione, and both of them started sprinting towards her. When the pair arrived at her destination, they quickly hugged y/n. Hermione felt a huge wave of relief seeing her best friend is now finally safe in their arms.

Y/n started crying. She was terribly afraid from what happened earlier. She even thought that she was going to die when she met a death eater, eager to kill her without any hesitation. Ron comforted her, telling her that everything will be fine. The three of them pulled away from the hug and looked at each other and chuckled.

"You scared us, y/n. We thought you were de- gone," scolded Hermione.

"Dad and Amos were frantically screaming out your name. Even Cedric and Harry started to look for you," said Ron, walking towards the whole group. The three of them made their way to the rest of the whole group. The twins and Ginny came up to her and gave her a tight hug, resulting her to pull away so that she could breathe some air.