Chapter 22

A familiar high pitched maniacal voice rang in the room.

Floating on top of the room was the creature that was forever imprinted within Dipper's mind.

A faintly glowing yellow triangle with a slim black top hat and a black bow. Bricks were etched on his body and with his skinny black hands was a black cane being swung in the air. Black legs kicked in the air as he floated. In the middle of the triangle was an eye that shown with a twisted kind of glee. It was none other than Bill Cipher.

Bill twirled his cane around then he snapped his fingers and dear teeth appeared hovering on the air.

"Here kid, have some deer teeth!"

Bill sent the teeth flying over Dipper and the teeth scattered over Dipper's head and he let out a mortified shout.

"Aaaahhhhh! W-what are you doing here Bill!?!! You're supposed to be dead! W-we defeated you!"

Fear and surprise surged through Dipper's mind as he saw his greatest nightmare again. He couldn't believe that the dream demon was in front of him. His greatest fear of all, the fear in him escalated more when he realized that he was alone with the demon in a locked room.

His emotions run amok in him and his mind was a total mess. Fear clouded his mind but he held strong and started to think logically.

'T-this is impossible! We definitely defeated him. Maybe this is some kind of nightmare! I might have fainted after the summoning and the creature that was giving nightmares to everyone finally gave me one too!'

Dipper tried to calm himself with this idea but he unfortunately was still in a panic.

"Aww that's a cute idea Pinetree but I'm as real as can be!"

Just then, Bill appeared in front of his face and the demon emphasized on the word 'real'.

Dipper was startled by the close distance of the dream demon and fell back, landing on his butt with a yelp.

When he finally composes himself a little, Dipper looked up to Bill who was grinning using his eye and gave him a glare.

"I-I don't believe you! This is not real. Sooner or later i'm going to wake up and I will finally never see you again! I hate you, you heartless monster. You're already gone Bill, and when this nightmare ends I wi-"

"PInEtreE~ you should know better than to get me mad"

He was cut off by Bill's angery deepened voice and then he felt a great pressure push him back and he slammed unto the wall.

Dipper let out a yell of pain as his back got into contact with the wall and before his eyes, blue chains manifested and cuffed his hands and legs. After that a blue collar like chain appeared on his neck and squeezed his throat.

"W-wha-"

"Listen here kid, I'm more REAL than your REALITY! And I have more power than ever! Don't you dare try my patience Pinetree, unless you want me to burn everything and everyone you cherish to nonexistence!"

Bill turned red and his eyes black, his anger couldn't be seen clear as day. He had changed his size, so he was now bigger that Dipper. Yellow flamed surrounded the room and the demon's single eye was focused on him. Bill's hands pulled the blue chains that sealed Dipper and roughly pulled it.

Dipper whimpered in fear and pain as he clutched the chains on his body, tears had already begun to pour out of his eyes.

He was now crying not only because of the dangerous situation he was in, but also because of the realization that Bill is indeed real and that the had failed to defeat him.