Description

CURRENTLY BEING HEAVILY EDITED, IF SOME CHAPTERS HAVE A DIFFERENT WRITING STYLE THAN OTHERS IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT

"I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be safe" I say softly touching Xavier's face.

He growled loudly, pushing me really hard against the wall, his hips keeping me captive. His eyes were no longer that beautiful shade of green but instead looking at me where this furious black eyes, I could almost see my reflection in them. It honestly frighten me to no end.

"My beautiful Emma, you are not leaving me, not now, not today, not tomorrow, not EVER" He said the last part with such force that I swear the house shook. Those were my last thoughts as I felt his canines sink into my neck. Marking me.

°.°.°.°

Meet Emma Thompson; daughter of two normal pack members of the full moon pack, she's beautiful, smart, brave and most importantly a rogue.

Now meet Xavier Anderson; son of Harry and Amelia Anderson, Alpha and Luna of the Nightmoon pack. He's possessive, ruthless, intelligent and hot.

What happens when this two collide? Wars, arguments, death, friendship and of course love.

Started: November 15, 2014
Ended: April 25, 2015

Started Editing: April 20, 2019
Ended Editing: