Prologue "ZenjiruTaiki"

"At the Airport"

Wow! It's so nice to go back to Japan after so long
Nothing has changed much ever since I left

"All right everyone please be carefull when exiting the plane"
The pilot said on the microphone

Well time to go down I guess, As I go I smell the air and it was so refreshing after all the time I was gone it's so nice to be home

"I road a taxi and headed to my house it's located near the school I enrolled in and infront it was a sweet shop"

I get off the taxi and handed the driver the money,

Sigh... Nothings change a lot here" but it's nice to be back

I open the door of my house and set my bags down, "So first things first time to clean the dust in here"

"As I finish cleaning I take a shower and wear my usual clothes, I wore a white shirt, a red and black hoodie, black fitted pants, Vans shoes the red color and my headset I wear everywhere I go and alos my hair is red"

"Rumble" "Rumble"
Hmmp, I must be hungry? Maybe I should buy something at the sweet shop infront of my house?
"Come to think of it I haven't eaten anything since o got here"

I lock the door of my house and went to buy something to eat,

Hello anybody home?
Can I buy some bread?

Hello! "Welcome to our sweet shop"
Woah! Woah!

"A girl with ginger hair and a little bit of it tied with a yellow bow comes out running and she falls on the floor"

Ummm" are you okay?

I'm fine" I'm fine" so what did you want? "Ouch"

"She says this but I see that she's rubbing her nose because of her falling and all that"

"Well I want some bread to go please"

Coming right up! Yukiho! Gets some bread!

Got it Sis!

Who was that? I ask

"She my sister Yukiho" my parents are gone for the day so we are running the store for today"

Hey your new around here aren't you?

Yep" I just got back from New York City and now I'm back here in Japan

Wow you just got back here! Must be great?

Yep" actually it feels good to be back at my home"

As I say this she looks at me and here cheeks were a little bit blushing.

Ummm" so what school are you going to?

I still don't know my Mom gave me the address and the picture of the school but it's at my house actually.

Well ummm... She murmurs"

Heres your bread sir! "Thank you"

"Thanks" I'll be going now, nice meeting you two bye"

"Nice meeting you two hope we can be freinds"

Sure! I say this and I leave the store, "Wow she's a nice girl and a little bit cute too, I wish we could be classmates but what are the odds of that happening? I'm just imagining things"

I take a still around Akiba to visit some old stores and friends and time flies by and it was already 4:30 pm and its almost 5 o'clock I need to go back to my house and I need to get ready my class starts tomorrow.

"I actually didn't got to the first day of class because I was on New York but the principal knows it so was approved to go to school after 2 weeks and it's my first time to this school"

What will this school be like? "But I got a good feeling about tomorrow"

"Yawn" well time to go to bed, it's an early start tomorrow so Goodnight.

"HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PROLOGUE, UPDATES EVERY DAY AT 5:PM AND PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED READING IT"

"ZENJIRUTAIKI"