ARSHI LOVE STORY

Points to clear: No past nothing. 

Same characters as show but the personalities and the situations are different. 

All are positive no negative characters.

Here itgoes the small introduction and character sketch ......... 

Delhi, 

UnderGraduation College.

A very reputed college. College with a huge campus, playground and basket ball court,auditorium and last but not the least a very supportive and friendly faculty who always look after the students and helps them out. In fact, it is the one who dreams to be the student of. In all these students, there is a very popular group which is adored by each and every member of the college be it is principal, faculty, students, supporting staff everyone. 

Every member of this group does top in everything. Be it studies, sports, fun and also in arrogance, anger and this doesn't make them spoilt brats but this sides for the others. They are very supportive to everyone. The above listed qualities are of the persons following:

 Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR)

 Akash Singh Raizada 

Nandkishore Kapoor (NK) 

Sheetal Kapoor 

Lavanya Kashyap 

Aman Mathur

Character sketch:

Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR): 21yr old

Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR): 21yr old. He is in his final year of fashion designing. Hardworking, doesn't talk much, believes in work rather than talks. He loves his family and friends a lot. Parents died in a car accident when he was 14yrs old; at that time his Nani took the custody of him and his sister Anjali and adopted by his mother's brother Mama and gave their name to them (Arnav & Anjali). Helps his mama in their family business named AR designs by assisting him . Never combines his professional life and personal life. In professional life, he is very strict and wants everything to be perfect. As elder son he feels responsible towards family so to reduce his mama's work and tensions he joined him .