Chapter 38

KABIR

"Yeah there she is, Aditi!" She says and turn around facing the gate once again.

 My heart thumps loud on hearing the name. Aditi. Stepping forward I look past her and see a girl in white shirt and jeans with all her dark hair blocking her face bending on her keens to pick her purse and other fallen things.

 " Aditi!" The girl beside me shouts the name again and the girl jerks her head up letting her hair fall aside revealing her face. My mouth dries up and it feels as if my heart skips a beat. 

Its her. Aditi. My Aditi, who I have been looking for years.

I see the same face. As she gets on her feet quickly I have already seen how her smile on hearing her name changed to a surprised yet somehow sad one when our eyes meet.

Carelessly she picks up her purse and walks towards us, our eye contact not breaking even for a second. There is a hustle all around us yet I feel we both stand aloof facing each other. 

For the past years I thought that if I see Aditi again I would hate her, yell at her and straight away ask for the answers to my questions but unlike my imagination, I stand before her but nothing sought of anger occupied my mind.

 Instead silence and calmness fills my head.There is a sense of satisfaction that I have another chance. Chance ? for getting the answers? Knowing the actual truth or maybe of being happy once again? Happy? How can I be happy seeing her?It's ridiculous.

"Hello. I am Ishika the PR Manager of Coxkins and this is......." Ishika introduces herself and I keep on looking at Aditi waiting for her to introduce herself. Aditi seems to be dumbstruck so Ishika shrugs her to get her back to her senses. Still the same can easily space out.

"Oh! I ......I am A....Aditi... and I am the... the...." She tried avoiding my gaze but nervousness took over her so Ishika completed her sentence, "The Marketing Manager of Coxkins."

Taking a breath I lean my hand forward to Aditi introducing myself, "Hey, Miss Aditi, I am Kabir Singhania the proud owner of Singhania Group and I will be managing your deal, Professionally as well as personally." I say with a smirk on my face.

Instantly Aditi looks upto to my face and her dark eyes go wide once again. Ishika pushes Aditi's hand slightly and she shakes my hand. Her soft touch is still the same. I try to read her face to just get a hint of what is she thinking. Unexpectedly, I feel I saw a glimpse of sadness and hurt on her face. While I look through her face I do not intend to leave her hand whereas she tries her best to get rid of my grip. She looks at her side and just stare at her. Ishika has already walked towards the car after the driver.

She keeps on jerking her hand. She intends to call out Ishika but is unable to let out even a squeak. I have a hard look on my face but suddenly I see her eyes sine with water yet she doesn't speak a word. I let her wrist go off. 

She just glances at me for once and then runs to the parking direction. I clench my fist. Something in me hurts to see the helpless look on her face. She did not react nor did she yell at me. I wanted a reaction from her but it seemed as if she did not care how much I hurt her.

Walking upto the car I see Aditi sitting behind the passenger seat.I get on to the passenger seat. The car starts and putting on my shades I purposely adjust the side view mirror to get to see her. In the reflection she sees me avoids my actions and looks outside the window.

"Drive to the home" I command the driver. And see Aditi suddenly looking up. "No. Ka...I mean Mr. Singhania we would like to go the hotel first.

"This time of the year all the reservations were cancelled so please be our guest. Ms. Ishika I insist,Please" I say with a smile and Ishika nods. I see Aditi giving a terrifying look to her. Well I am happy I could be of some affect to her.

Aditi whatever time you are here for I will sure to not let you go unanswered this time. Or maybe not let you go at any cost. I just hope you stay for more time and not just a day.

*******

ENJOY READING :)