Chapter 6 (●__●)

ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᵂᴱ ˢᵀᴬᴿᵀ, ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᴺᴬ ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷˢ ᵀᴼ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ᵂᴴᴼ ᶜᵁᴿᴿᴱᴺᵀᴸᵞ ᵛᴼᵀᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴱᴺᴶᴼᵞ ᴹᵞ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ! ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ ˢᴼ ᴹᵁᶜᴴ! ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴱᴸᴸ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ, ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴮᴱ ᵁᴾᴰᴬᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴹᵞ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ  ᴱᵛᴱᴿᵞᴰᴬᵞ ᴼᴿ ᴹᴬᵞᴮᴱ ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ᴬ ᴰᴬᵞ, ᵀᴴᴱ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ᴰᴬᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ ᴵˢ ᵁᴾᴰᴬᵀᴱᴰ ! ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴵ ᴺᴱᴱᴰ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ..? ಥ_ಥ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴬᴸˢᴼ, ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᵁᴾᴾᴼᴿᵀ! ᴵ ᴬᴾᴾᴿᴱᶜᴵᴬᵀᴱ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴸᴱᵀˢ ᴹᴼᵛᴱ ᴼᴺ! ! !

______________________________________

Thunderstorm POV

"T-thunderstorm? I-I.. " The short figure ask and walk backwards. She look at me with her (Eyes Colour) Orbs filling with tears inside, "Wait, are you cryin--" when my words were about to finish. The (Hair Colour) figure immediately run away from me. "I just have scared her" I mutter as I was about to catch the girl but she was gone suddenly. I look left and right to search for the figure and lastly I sigh.
I turn back and continue walking down the hallway.

"Thunderstorm! There you are!" said my fans, who really have a bug crush on me. I stop and immediately run away from the fan girl, "Goodness SAKE!" I yelled as u used my thunder speed to disappear from the group of girls.

_______________ laтer ________________

I gasp for air and yes, I finally got away from those crazy girls. I stop at some garden around the school but somehow, I never thought there's place like this. The garden was full with sakura trees and lots of flowers around. I was amaze by the view and slowly walk into the beautiful garden.

I may be fierce but honestly, I really love places like this. When I got inside, I saw the same figure sitting in one of  the bench looking at the tree with a sad face. "Wait, isn't that girl.. Is the one I help just now?" I ask myslef while pointing at the girl. The girl seem to be in deep thought but after she notice me, she immediately look away.

I walk towards the figure and sit besides her, "H-hey, whatever it is.. Tell me what's with the sad face?" I ask her as she look at me, "It's not like you would want to hear it anyway, why do you want to know about about it?" she pout and her (Eyes Colour) start to be teary. "Idiot! I know I may be a stranger to you but whatever happen, y-you have to tell somebody.. L-like me.. " I said as the last line I mutter.

(Name) POV..

I look at his face and saw that Thunderstorm lower his cap to his something in his face. "Wait, i-is he blushing?" I ask in mind and my eyes widen. I look back at the sakura tree and sigh. Thunderstorm look at me waiting for my story. "Well.. " after the explanation, I shivered in pain and tears come out suddenly. "S-sorry, you might think I'm a crybaby right now.. B-but, I can't hold it anymore.. " all of a sudden, I felt warm arms wrapped around me. "Don't worry, I'll protect you" Thunderstorm said as he hug me tightly. "His scent.. It smells nice" I thought and nod while hugging back him. "Thank you, Thunderstorm.. So much" I thank him, he just smile and break the hug. I then give him a small innocent smile and said "Thanks for cheering me up with a hug", he immediately flush in red and look away. "B-baka! Don't get the wrong idea.. But still, your welcome.. " he said and he disappeared. "Guess he already merge back into the original boboiboy.. " I said, I smile again and kept things about what happen just now.

"Thunderstorm.. " I mutter and walk away to go in my class.