Holding Hands

I wonder what I should call him.
An adult who refuse to act his age or a spoiled brat who looks like an adult? Its the same though.

Knock.
"Come on, I will stop playing around. I will help you. You cant even dress up. Are you an adult or a kid?"

"Shut up! Shut up!"

"Aki...My cute Aki, come here and let your cute little sister help you dress up."

"You are not Ayi."

"Who is Ayi?"

"My little sister."

"...."

"Ayi is a nice girl."

"And I am not?"

"You are...you are irritating! You dont praise Aki. Ane you dont clap your hand when I do good!"

"When did you do good?"

"I fix my hair."

"....."

"Everyone told me that I am very good but you just dont look at me!"

"......"

I dont understand.
This huge guy.
Is he younger than me?
He sounds so immature.
Or is he?

"Is this the infamous Peter Pan Syndrome?"

I wonder if this guy is like that.

"Hey, Aki, you are really beautiful."

"....."

"I have never seen anyone as beautiful as Aki!"

"....."

"Will you show me this beautiful you?" I smirk as the door opens but the guy just wont look at me.

"I know Im beautiful." He pouts and 'humped'.

"Ha.ha." Sorry to say but all of you five candidates are all eye candy so I cant tell who is more handsome. My eyes are already unable to tell that much.

"Who are you anyways? I havent seen you before." He knitted his brows and look at me.
Finally, you want to look at me huh.

"You didnt notice? We are not in your house!" I wonder why is he calm. So he havent notice?

He looks shocked then he looks at thr window of his room.
"But the sky looks the same."

"...." I feel so choked hearing that.

"Are you unable to leave? You havent try to check if the door is closed or open?"

"Im not allowed to. I cant leave. Mom and Dad said Im too precious. If I leave, bad guys will take me."

"Aki.."

"And girls are all dirty except Mom and Ayi. But...I will have some exemption if you'll praise me from now on."

He smiles.
Dazzling my poor eyes.
I smile and nod.
"Fine. Ill praise you."

"Really? You ignore me so many times though.".

"Cause you are irritating."

"I am not!"

"Okay. You little cat."
I said and rub his soft hair.
Uwaah uwaah. This is insanely soft hair.

"Hey! Stop it tickles!"

"This fluffiness. What are your secret?"

"Secret? You just have to wash daily. Heh. Maybe you dont take enough bath!"