[12] Sam Fucking Rivers

L O V I N G
L A K Y N

AFTER SPENDING HOURS making Blaire and I look perfect, I was already exhausted. She's just like me when it comes to fashion; picky and has high expectations.

Obviously, I supplied the entire outfit for her, I didn't necessarily choose too, I just told her to come over at four and we will get ready, but she showed up in comfortable clothes, claiming that she had nothing to wear. 

Parties usually only require a clean pair of comfortable clothes, because no one really cares what you're wearing. You go to a party to drink and have fun and depending on your level of fun, most the time your clothes will end up getting removed anyway. But here, in Dayton Lakes we don't have cheap jello shots and disco lights in the living room and call it a night.

We go from eight until the crack of dawn. The majority of us end up blacking out with no memories of the entire night, we do body shots and a lot of girls end up (proudly) attending the rest of the party clothless. There is always one guy at the party selling drugs and getting his money's worth and for the drinks, there is usually everything considering its BYO.

But for the attire; it's usually comfortable, but not in the sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt type of way, it's comfortable in a strapless dress with no undergarments on beneath type of way.

Blaire is definite that she'll get with Connor tonight, so she insisted on this short black dress that clings to every inch of her skin, the sleeves long, encircling around her wrists whilst the back dipped down, meaning she had to ditch the bra. For her hair, she wore it down and straight, her bangs clipped out of her eyes and for her make-up she did her like how I usually do mine, just mascara and lip gloss.

For myself, I threw on a silk cropped top which dips down, exposing my cleavage, whilst the straps were as thin as a piece of string, the material was a baby pink and for my lower half, I decided to switch it up and wore a pair of shorts, but not the denim kind. They were tight around my waist then loose everywhere else, the material being flowy, white and slightly sheer.

Then, for accessories, I wore silver hoops, strappy white heels and a white YSL purse, the long silver chain draping over my shoulder. Lastly, for my hair, I wore it all completely down and pin straight. I am aware, it was probably too much for the average party, but I don't dress to impress others, I dress to impress myself and I wouldn't be Lila if I didn't wear the most over the top outfit there.

I do have to admit, I love these shorts. They've been sitting in my closet for months because I never thought I'd wear them, it was just an impulsive buy, but I'm glad I bought them, they fit so nicely and make my legs long so long, which I usually struggle with because I am small.

"You look so good!" Blaire squealed as she entered my walk-in wardrobe, "I'd totally bang."

I screwed my face up, "Yeah, if you were into girls."

She shrugged, "Arden's going to be all over you."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name. I purposely did not invite him, but knowing Hale, he probably did without my permission.

"I don't care about Arden, B." I seethed, "He's too desperate."

She rolled her eyes, coming over to stand next to me in the mirror, "Any girl would kill to have a rich attractive guy like Arden be all over them, he wants you so bad and I have no doubt that he'd do anything for you. "

She's not wrong, but looks and wealth doesn't make him anymore worth while. He's good at sex, that's simply it.

I glared at her reflection in the mirror, "I don't date." I told her, "You know this, and so does every guy in our grade including Arden, he makes me feel like I can't breathe."