Special Chapter!

So! I was thinking I might want to do something special for you guys... Maybe a chapter where the characters interact with you guys and with each other? I don't know. I'm new to that, but hey it's worth a try. It might be short, but I wanna make it fun! Enjoy!

Charlie: Uh...Is this thing working?*taps the radio microphone gently*
Alastor:Yes my dear, it is indeed, working. I would insist you not to tap the microphone. It may sound funny to the listeners.
Charlie:Oh,heh, sorry guys. Didn't mean to burst your eardrums.
Vaggie:Why are we even here? Alastor just decided we'd do a radio talk show? And then we followed him?? Like, what the h@%!
Angel:What the F&$%?
Alastor:I will have no sinning on my talk show, please and thank you.
Angel:Al, come on pal, you gotta give me one word! This is all I really got in life!(besides my body( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Alastor:Shall we continue with our show?
Charlie:Ok, I guess let's start with questions? First one: When you met Angel, did you think he was Male or female? Vaggie, you first.
Vaggie:Oh god. I almost thought he was a girl.
Angel:Is it because I have style and boobs, and you don't?
Vaggie:No! It's because when we first met you were dressed like a play boy demon bunny stripper. So I assumed.
Angel:Don't worry toots, not everyone can pull off the look.
Niffty:I knew he was a boy! He was just very very VERY gay!
Alastor:Little Niffty, who taught you to say that?
Niffty:Angel!
Angel:What? The little gal wanted to learn how I talked. She said, "I'm tired of apologizing to everyone, and I'm tired of acting like a ki-"
Alastor:*turns off Angel's microphone*
Niffty:Hehe, what I said was that I wanted to learn grown up talk! I'm not around a lot of people so I wanted to hear some of it!
Alastor:I knew Angel was, indeed, a male. I also knew he was very feminine, what I didn't know was that he was...as some people think *WARNING IM BREAKING THE 4TH WALL* gay for me. I understand how people may see it, that's their opinion, but oh my stars the fanart! The only thing that would ever make me get off is seeing Angel walk out of a room...and maybe someone else staying with me in that room but that's later in this fanfic... Anyhow my lovely listeners, it seems we are running short on time. We should proceed to the next question. Charlie, if you will?
Charlie:Right,of course. Question 2:What is Niffty to Alastor? Also, I thought Angel was a female at first...hehehe ya got me Angel!<3
Niffty:Well! I consider myself as his best friend and the closest girl he's ever ha-
Alastor:She is more like a smaller house maid. Or a small companion.
Vaggie:...
Angel:...
Charlie:...
Cherri:...
Sir pentious:...
Husk:...
MTOONS:=/ oh sh$%.
Charlie:NEXT QUESTION! We are only doing 5, so yay... Question 3: Why does Sir Perntious sound like Papyrus from Undertale?
Sir Pentious: Who is this 'Papyrus' you speak of? We sound nothing a like! For I am unique!
Vaggie: Oh, you mean that other fandom? With the weird skeleton brothers or whatever? Yeah, he kinda does. And Husk kinda sounds like that short one, but like the alternate universe dark version of him? I don't know. Their weird.
Angel: I would totally switch to their fandom. I heard they have a sexy Male stripper robot. I want it. I want it so bad.
Alastor: This is nonsense, let's continue. Enough crossovers.
Charlie: Sorry, question 4: Is Alastor a deer?
Angel:Oh yeah, if Alastor was a deer, I sure would love to skin that buck~ Hey Alastor, can I taste your deer jerkey?
Alastor:*turns off microphone, gets out of chair,leaves*
Charlie:Well crap. I don't know how to work all this old tech.
Husk: Alright, I got it covered. Question 5: *obviously drunk* do you ship Alastor and Charlie? *looks at readers*
Charlie:*leaves*
Husk:Let us know, and ask us any questions, we will answer them...probably. I don't know and I don't really care.
Niffty:This is a big load of bull-shi-*turns off radio*

Hi guys hoped you enjoyed that garbage! I was bored, and wanted something different soooo there. I really hope you guys liked that small little extra thing. Welp, leave comments and listen to Husk at the end!! Love y'all!!!<3<3ALSO! THAT IS MY ART UP THERE! I WAS DRAWING IN ENGLISH.Please nobody take. I thought it was funny so I made it into a meme. When ur in high school and you watch hazbin you gotta draw Angel on your English papers. You just have to. Welp bye!!!(btw the art looks like shit, i draw better than that but still...don't take ples)