Part 16

Derek was nervous, tonight was the full moon and Stiles first time since he got the bite and he wasn't sure how it was going to go.

He knew new wolves would go one way or the other, the first one was, go on a rampage and kill everyone in Beacon Hills or he could go on the horny way and finish mating with Derek.

He wouldnt mind the latter, he couldnt say this were choices or options since he knew that wasn't it, his wolf would take over and he didnt want Stiles to go on a crazy rampage and Derek would have to tie him with chains and hurtful devices so he wont kill people.

Stiles was already jumpy as hell, and everything was getting on his nerves.

Derek was staring at him while eating breakfast, couldn't help but just admire how Stiles's mouth wrap around the fork full of scramble eggs, Stiles made a moaning sound while chewing his food and Derek's pants felt abit tighter.

He shifted a little and try to will down his hard on, Stlies sniff the air and turn to glare at a blushing Derek.

''Are you fucking kidding me, what could possibly turn you on during breakfast?''. Stiles ask Derek and well Derek being him he wipes away the blush and shruggs his shoulder as if saying Im horny so what.

''Stiles Im a man,and man have needs and my needs just so happens to be sitting across me giving oral sex to a fork''. Derek drawl carefully.

Stiles who had his fork lifted guiding it to his mouth stops half way, to stare at Derek who was smirking.

''You horn dog, do you realize we have done nothing as a couple but fuck like bunnies?''. Stiles points out and Derek searches his memory to see if that was true.

It was, they been fucking like bunnies and indoors but in his defense Stiles hadn't complain at all, he thought the younger boy like being indoors and with him on top, I mean Derek didn't want to feel cocky but come on he was every girl's and some boy's wet dream.

''I dont get what youre saying''. Derek spoke confuse feeling like he was about to open a door that he would much rather keep shut, lock and hide the key.

He didnt like being sweet, corny and romantic, he was a wolf damn it, a man and man did not need to do any of this.

He never had to with any female before so than why is Stiles different, he should just say, listen here Stiles you are my mate which means, youre my submissive, my bitch, my bottom and you are here to fulfill my needs, but it was different and he knew it.

He was putty in Stiles's hands, wrap around the younger boy's finger to answer to his beck and call and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Since the first nice they fucked, he couldnt get enough of his sweet little Stiles and after having him instead of feeling satisfied, he wanted more, he could never be satisfied to a point he wouldnt need Stiles anymore, no Stiles was here to stay, Stiles was his air and water, Stiles was his life his everything and he would do anything to make the younger boy happy.

''Let's go on a date tonight''. Derek chided and Stiles blink a couple of times and smile but in miliseconds that smile turn to a frowned.

''It's a full moon Derek, remember''. Stiles's voice sounded dissapointed.

''But you'll be with me and if I see youre turning than, I'll take you and bring you home''. Derek offers and Stiles perks up at Derek's idea.

''Yes, oh my god yes I want to go to a date with you''. He said girly than he stops and scrunched up his nose in distaste.

''Damn it, I totally sounded like a girl''. Stiles growled and Derek couldnt help but smile at his boyfriend's cute face.

''That's because youre half girl and half boy''. Peter came in with a smirk on his face.

''Your still here, oh joy''. Stiles said with sarcasm.

''Of course and I have to arrange a date with my mate''. Peter chirp happily and Stiles turn to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

''Gah images of Scott and Peter kissing made me lose my appetite''. Stiles shudders with disgust.

''Be thankful that, they haven't kiss infront of you''. Derek grumble and Peter grinned from ear to ear.

''And tonight if everything goes as plan, we'll be finishing the mating if you catch my drift''. Peter winked and Stiles looks at him confused.

''I dont get it''. Stiles says and Derek groaned rubbing his face in frustration.

''Stiles, you're going to regrett asking him what he meant''. Derek adds and Stiles just stare at him with a blank expression.

Peter chuckles and grinns evily.

''I mean tonight me and Scott are completing the mating process''. Peter drawls slowly so Stiles can catch up but the boy was perhaps as slow as Scott.

''Me and Scott are going to have mind blowing sex, we are going to fuck like there's no tomorrow''. Peter was going to continue but Stiles made an ew sound and stands up to go upstairs.

''Did you really have to do that?''. Derek glares at his uncle and stands up.

''I do what I can''. Peter chided smirking to a bitchy Derek.

''Just knock it off, Stiles is already on edge as it is so stop with your crude sense of humor''. Derek sounded tired.

''I just hope this date does well''.He adds and Peter looks at him with amusement.

''Your taking him out?, On a full moon''. Peter asks slowly and Derek growls at him, a sign for Peter to back off seeing as his nephew was stronger then him, not that he would ever admitt it outloud.

''Well it seems like we both have our night to plan''. Peter decided to change the subject and Derek scoff but than agreed.

''Damn, I hate this planning a date shit''. Derek protests and Peter chuckles.

''Good luck, I got plans to make''. Peter winks at Derek and leaves the house.

Derek sighs while staring at the stairs, he could hear Stiles walking back and forward in their room and breathing hard.

Derek smile at the sound, he loves having Stiles in his home it made him feel like they were married and they only needed kids to complete the loving home portrait.

But Stiles is only sixteen, that was the one thing bugging Derek, what would the sheriff do if or when he finds out Stiles is dating Derek?.

His time with Stiles was almost up as the summer was coming to an end, Stiles would have to go back to his dad's, granted Derek can still sneak in through Stiles's window every night but it wouldnt be the same, Derek wanted to show the world, wanted to hold the younger boy's hand and walk around in public.

So that no other female or male think he was available when he wasn't and never will be, they were mated for life.

''Derek, what should I wear?''. Stiles's sweet voice snapped him out of his worries and thoughts, he would deal with that another time, right now  he wanted to hug and kiss his little mate.

And shower him with love and affection.

''We are going to a restaurant, so something fancy''. He yells loud enough for Stiles to hear him.

''Ok, love you wolfy''. Stiles responds and Derek cant help but smile.

''Love you too, pup''. He retorts and hears Stiles huff.

All in all he love his Stiles and for once in his life since his family was taken away from him, he was in a loving relationship and he was happy.

Now to wait this full moon to see how it goes.

A/N~ Yes im guilty this is a filler chapter since the next one is the full moon and I have to do two seperate sex scenes... so first will be Peter's and Scott's since it would be easier seeing as both of them are wolves.

Stiles and Derek's will be alil harder since Stiles is a new wolf....

Now would any of you would like a lil short story about Jackson and Danny being mates? after this is done of course. What do you think?