Lydia, Allison, and Aimee strutted into school. The three looked like a power group, a force to be reckoned with.

It was as normal as any day until Aimee saw Erica Reyes, Boyd, and Isaac Lahey walk into the school. Gold lining around each of them, Aimee had to figure out what it meant.

She stood by her locker as Allison and Lydia watched as Aimee's sentence was cut short. She made eye contact with her crush, her heart beat speeding up. Lydia put a hand on her shoulder, "So where is Hayley?" She asked trying to figure out where her adopted older sister was.

Aimee broke eye contact and turned back to Lydia and Allison, "She was hunting," Aimee paused and looked to Allison, "Something. The last time I saw her was the night you were found," Ending with her eyes on Lydia. She knew that Allison knew about the supernatural, but Aimee wanted to tell Lydia about it. Aimee wanted to be the one to integrate her best friend in, despite everyone's protests.

Allison crossed her arms,"Have you called her?" Aimee sighed and nodded showing the teens the hundred of unanswered calls. Allison swallowed hard, already thinking Gerald had something to do with this. Allison knew Hayley, and knew Hayley wouldn't hide that she was supernatural. It just so happens that her grandfather wanted to kill anything and everything supernatural, "I'll keep an eye out," She hugged her friend.

"Thanks," Aimee slammed her locker shut, "We have Chem now."

Aimee walked off with the two girls following. Lydia had smelt something a few days ago, the smell of Hayley's perfume. Yet, now she couldn't place when or where she had first smelt it. Lydia didn't want to bring it up to her best friend, because anyone could have had that perfume on.

Once they entered the lab, Aimee went to the middle row where she typically sat. Aimee usually sat alone, Lydia sat with Allison, and Stiles sat with Scott. Aimee didn't mind because she liked to meet new people, and help tutor them.

Aimee was looking out the window, ignoring the class, waiting for it to start. She saw the Sheriff's car and her eyes went wide. She went to ask Stiles what happened when Isaac Lahey threw himself into the seat next to her with a grin, "Hi partner."

Aimee, now feeling the need to vomit, smiled lightly at the boy. He leaned in closer to her, as she snapped her head to the front of the room.

"Why does your heart beat increase when you see me?" He now had a wide smile, inches away from her ear. All of her friends, watched cautiously, all for different reasons. Her heart pounding as she gulped.

She took a deep breath as she recollected herself, "That wasn't very nice," She retorted as he pulled away.

"I never said I was nice," He mumbled, loud enough for her to hear. However, Aimee knew it was bullshit. She spent most of her life watching this boy, she knew he was one of the quietest and nicest people she met. Maybe because he was abused, or maybe it was just in his nature.

Mr. Harris walked in with Sheriff Stilinski in tow. Both men looked directly at Aimee, "Ms. Kilton, a word?" Mr. Harris nodded to the door. Aimee looked around at her friends. They just all looked between her and the Sheriff before she grabbed her bag and got up.

Mr. Harris stayed at his desk in the front of the room as the sheriff guided Aimee out of the classroom, "Am I in trouble?"

The Sheriff  sighed lightly, "No, but I have very bad news," Once further down the hallway, he pulled her into an empty classroom.

Aimee swallowed hard, "How bad?" Her heart now beginning to race, her mind zooming to ever bad scenario that she could think of. Yet, nothing in her head prepared her for what he was going to say.

Aimee leaned on a desk, and the Sheriff did the same, across from her, "We found a body."

"Okay?" She wasn't understanding what this had to do with her.

Noah stood up, "I looked at Hayley like a sister. I thought that you should be the first one to hear it from me." Aimee's eyes grew as tears filled up in them. She knew what he was going to say, "We found Hayley's body at the bottom of the lookout. I'm sorry."

Aimee stood frozen, debating if this was a joke. The puke feeling rising in her throat again as she let off a loud scream. Tear flew from her eyes as she went to collapse on the ground. Noah grabbed her and held her closer to himself as she just screamed for her sister.

Back in the lab, Scott and Isaac's ears perked up at the scream. Stiles and Allison looking directly at Scott. Scott's whole demeanor dropped at the sound of his friends cry.

"What happened?" Stiles mumbled to Scott.

He took in a deep breath, "Hayley's dead."

--

The Sheriff suggested she take the rest of the day off, or something to take her mind off of it. Aimee looked at the Sheriff, and asked how she was suppose to take her mind off of her dead sister. He didn't know how to respond as she took off from the classroom. Despite him protesting, he let her go.

Aimee ran through the locker room and onto the field. She dropped her bag along the way, and began to sprint around. Tears still coming down her face, as her breath shortened. She couldn't even make one lap as she collapsed on the grass. She curled into her self as she just began to cry.

It didn't take long before someone found the young blonde, "Aimee, hey," She didn't open her eyes as the person helped her sit up. Slowly she heard footsteps approaching.

She cracked one of her eyes open seeing all of her friend standing around her. Scott had helped the blonde move to a sitting position as Allison crouched down in front of her, pulling her into a hug. Lydia stood upset as Stiles sat down next to Aimee, and put his arm around her. Allison pulled away as Lydia bent down beside her, tears staining the girls eyes as well. Lydia pulled Aimee into a hug and the two girls cried in each others arms as Lydia stroked the girls hair in a comforting way.

The group had stayed like that for a hour or so before Scott informed Aimee that Derek's pack was going to attempt to kill Lydia tonight.

Aimee already upset and pissed off refused to lose yet another person in her life. She had told Scott, that she didn't know how to use her powers but she would most definitely help.