Oscar

"I can't believe you two stayed up so late last night just to hit on a waiter," Jin said, shaking his head in disbelief before walking over to you and the hungover boy next to you that you refer to as your assistant. He places a plate of omelets in front of the two of you. "Do you know how reckless that is? You both just got out of dealing with Mr. Min. Now you're risking hooking up with another guy while your lawyer is still working on your case?" He asks, his arms crossed, accentuating his broad shoulders. He looks over at you, giving a disappointed look before turning back to face the counter.

"Relax, dad. Ethan is a little college boy who most likely won't even have the guts to do anything with my number." You say, carelessly shrugging as you start digging into your omelet. You nudge Jimin as he rests his head on his arms, giving you a slight glare as he narrows his eyes. You give him a death glare before pointing towards the omelet in front of him, indicating that he should eat.

"Dad? Did you just call me dad?" Jin asks. His voice begins to rise as he stares over at you. You sense the look of irritation as he raises his eyebrows at you. You place your fork down on the table next to your plate, your eyes containing a cold, fierce gaze as your eyes meet his. He steps closer to you and you embrace yourself for the type of scolding that a real father would do. Jin was known for his tangents and his nagging, according to Jimin. Apparently he goes on and on about how he should be respected because he's the eldest amongst Jimin and his other friends.

Jin starts to shake his arms around, probably preparing for the scolding. He then rolls his broad shoulders back, eyes wide with a hint of crazy in his pupils.

You don't back down, merely staring at him as you watch him embarrass himself. He stops directly in front of you before he towers over you as you sit at the table.

"Listen to me, Y/N. I may be your employee, but I can walk out of the door any minute I want. I'm still older than you regardless of how many billions of dollars you make per year. You should be respecting your elders." He says before he gets down to eye level with you. You gulp as you stare into his eyes, now feeling intimidated by him. "However, since it's you, I wouldn't be opposed to you referring to me as a fatherly figure. Especially when you sure could use one."

Your jaw drops as you stare up at your employee who merely smiles down at you. You slowly push your chair away from the table and stand up from your chair. You narrow your eyes at the man in front of you.

"You listen to me, Mr. Kim Seokjin," you start before stepping directly in front of Jin, your chest pressed against his as you narrow your eyes up at him. He merely crosses his arms. "You may be older than me but that does not give you permission to tell me what you think I need.'" You say with a scowl on your face.

You shove past Jin and start to walk towards the living room, grabbing your coat. Seokjin follows behind you, on your tail as he walks. You glance behind you, seeing him on your tail and begin to groan out in frustration, speeding towards the front door. Upon reaching the door, your hand grips tightly onto the handle and you begin to turn the handle, pulling the door with all of your force. This action is stopped by the broad-shouldered giant towering over you.

Looking up, your eyes meet Jin who is standing abnormally close to you. You attempt to back away only for him to block your exit with his other arm. With one hand holding the door shut and his other arm against your lower back, you widen your eyes as you then shake your head, pushing onto his chest as you manage to creep your way out of the house.

Seokjin chases after you, groaning as he slips his jacket on. He glances at the swinging kitchen doors that occasionally reveal a passed out Jimin with his head still rested on the table. He laughs to himself before following you out the front door, slamming the door behind him.