Seokjin

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Seokjin, happy birthday to you." everyone sings as Seokjin sits at the table, blowing out the candles on his birthday cake. All of you stare down at the man who has bright eyes and a wide smile on his face.

"Thank you, Y/N for setting up this surprise party. I thought I actually spoiled the surprise." You smile down at him before pointing down at the cake.

"You don't have to thank me. I always let my employees celebrate their birthdays. Usually, they choose to go home for a week though." you say with a laugh. "Now, what part of the cake would you like?" You question, picking up the knife from the table. Seokjin eagerly points to a portion of the cake and you cut the cake for him, placing it onto the plate in front of him.

You continue cutting pieces of the cake for everyone and yourself. Smiling, you hand everyone their plates and everyone gives you a soft 'thank you' as you hand them the plates.

After cutting yourself a piece, you pick up the plate along with a fork and stand up, walking away from the table and towards the patio door. Seokjin notices and immediately lifts his head to stare up at you.

"Y/N? Where are you going?" he questions. You softly smile as you point into the house.

"I'm gonna give you some time to hang out with everyone so you can enjoy your birthday." you respond. After you say this, everyone's head pops up and eyes are now staring at you. "What?" you question, growing uncomfortable from their eyes on you.

"It's my birthday, I don't want you to leave." Seokjin states quietly. Namjoon glances back at Seokjin before looking back at you.

"Yeah, Y/N. You don't want to upset the birthday boy, right?" You quirk an eyebrow as you hear his words.

"C'mon, just hang out with us a little longer, Y/N! We've barely even gotten to know you!" Hoseok insists.

It gets to a point where everyone is now begging for you to stay downstairs and you are growing confused as to why everyone wants you to stay so badly.

"Um... alright, I guess." you state before walking back and plopping onto the seat next to Seokjin at the table. You dig your fork into the cake, gathering the creamy icing and soft batter onto your fork. Bringing the rich cake into your mouth, you let out a soft sigh of pleasure at the taste of it.

You open your eyes and see Jungkook sitting across from you, his eyes locked on your face as he licks his lips. You immediately remove your gaze from him and glance at Seokjin. Seokjin looks up from his cake and lets out a soft chuckle before he lifts his hand. You stare down at his hand, watching as he brings his hand closer to your mouth. He uses his thumb to wipe some icing off of your bottom lip. Your eyes remain locked on his thumb as you watch him bring his thumb up to his lips. He wraps his lips around his thumb, sucking the sweet substance off of his skin.

You feel your cheeks heat up and look away, beginning to place your fork back into the delicious treat.

"So, Y/N. Tell us about yourself." Namjoon states. You glance up and see him giving you a friendly, dimpled smile. You smile back before glancing back down at the cake.

"What do you guys want to know?" you respond.

"Well, we know what you do for a living," he states before glancing up as he thinks for a moment. "Tell us about your hobbies or your childhood or something." He replies. You shrug before nodding your head.