scene 111- power

Sky looked up, surprised. Something felt... off.

I must return to the forest. My master no longer wants me.

What was that? It sounded like Fi, but...older, almost. And tired. Very tired. He looked around and noticed something odd.

Wild's sword was floating.

He gasped when he saw it, quickly standing up.

And it started moving. It floated through an open window, heading northwest. He followed it, beginning to run as it gained speed.

It was as if it was taunting him, going slightly faster than him. Every time he started running faster, it sped up. Whenever he slowed down, it stopped, but just before he caught up, it started moving again.

It must have been a sight to see. Some random guy running after a floating sword. And shouting at it, too.

"Slow down, Fi!"

It stopped.

Master?
The first one?

"Yes."
He had forgotten that Fi would still he in the sword.

It's been a long time.
Thousands of years.

He smiled.

Something seemed off about her.
She was speaking differently. None of those percentages. No statistics. Only broken sentences.

The sword fell to the ground and Fi jumped out. She seemed to be... flickering. Then, she disappeared.

"Fi!"

He ran up to the sword and picked it up.

I'm losing power.

"Why? How?"

I'm afraid the Malice has taken its toll on me.

"Malice?"

Malice is a sticky substance that-
st-stic-
malic-mal-m-
ali-
hatre-
mal-

Hel-

She stopped.
The glow of the sword flickered a bit, then it stopped glowing altogether.

"Fi?"

No answer.

Then, he heard a faint voice. So faint, in fact, that he could barely hear it.

dont...
worry...
recharge...
ten minutes....

Recharge? Ten minutes?

take me...
to...
master...
needs someone...

Wild?

castle town...

He nodded.
Castle Town.