☆Part 9☆

EunMi's View

It's a Sunday. Sunday's are usually calm for me. I woke up from the smell of yummy breakfast~ JaeHee must be up already. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then ran downstairs. JaeHee was making breakfast, like always.

There was a knock on the door.

JaeHee- "Get the door"

I went to see who it was and it was Jessica.

Me- "More clothes?"

Jessica- "Actually, this dude was wandering on your apartment floor and I asked what he was looking for and he was looking for you. Is he your boyfriend?" Jungkook came up next to her and gave me a cheesy smile.

Me- "Wtf are you doing here?! And no, he's not my boyfriend. My boyfriend is working on a music video, Rome~"

Jessica- "Rome will never notice you
-_-"

Me- "Yeah he will, he won't notice you because you're too ugly"

Jessica- "Shut up. Now about this dude?" She pointed at Jungkook.

Jungkook- "I came to ask EunMi something"

Me- "What?" I let them inside the house.

Jungkook- "Ummm.........actually, BoNa wants to see you guys"

Me- "Okay?....... But how do you know where I live?..."

Jessica- "OOHHHH STALKER ALERT!"

JaeHee- "Who the heck is stalking who?" She finally came out of the kitchen.

JaeHee- "HOLY SHITT! Jungkook how did you get here?! You little stalker!"

Jungkook- "Actually, it was the teacher who told me"

Jessica- "Dude, what's your name? You never told me"

Jungkook- "Jungkook is my name. Hot and sexy name, right?"

Jessica- "You wish"

Me- "He thinks he's the best, but nope"

Jessica- "So do you have any friends?.." She asked Jungkook

Jungkook- "Um....yeah..... Why?"

Jessica- "Call them over, I need help"

Jungkook called V and Jimin to come here. Right when they arrived Jessica told them to follow her outside. They came back with two boxes in their hands.

Me and JaeHee- "Noooooooo!!!!!"

Jungkook- "What?"

Jessica- "Ohhhh it's all right girls, I need you guys to help me decide what clothes are good and what's not. The boy boxes are labeled with a M and the girls are with the W. Give the M's to Jungkook, that orange-ish hair dude, and the eyeliner boy over there" she pointed at V and Jimin.

V- "HEY!! The names V"

Jimin- "My name is Jimin, you must be Jessica?"

Jessica- "Yep. How do you know?"

Jimin- "You own a fashion company. My sister is obsessed with your designs" Jessica just nodded and smiled.

After about 3 hours, we all finished sorting what's good and what's not into piles.

Jessica- "Thanks for helping me!!! Let's all go eat out. My treat since you guys helped me!"

V- "YEAHHH!! Food :3. I like food!"

Jungkook- "Who doesn't?"

JaeHee and I went to our rooms to go change. We both wore T-shirts tucked inside our denim shorts with combat boots. I opened the door to find Jungkook leaning against my door.