Damon

...

I walk slowly with pace to the Salvatore boarding house knowing full well that Damon is going to have a go at me. As I reached the front door I could hear his footsteps already heading quickly towards the door. I still don't know why Caroline told Damon this it was none of her business I should've been the one telling him face to face right now. As I thought that, the door swung open before me seeing a red hot raging face.

I could tell he was angry really angry. When in the living area he finally spoke quickly but I couldn't quite make out what he said it wasn't made for the human ears. "What the hell were you thinking not telling me first about this" I exclaimed. I looked down at the floor hoping he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes and I just remembered about the scar I had on my left eye aswell. " Y/N talk and explain. Now" I couldn't get my words out but when I finally did I told him that it's all true what Caroline said today he sighed. "But she shouldn't have" he quickly replied with "Well I'm glad she did where would you be now" I kept quiet.

He walked closer. "I have something to confess" he slowly spoke out. I finally looked up. " Y/N... I love you..." I gasped and sobbed out. He pulled me into a tight hug he felt the scars all up my neck and down my back he began to cry lightly. I could tell.

We then locked eyes. "Wait Damon what you said before... is that really true" " yes" he replied. We stood there staring for about 5 seconds after that. Until I felt his lips crash into mine he pushed me forcefully into the wall and started to make his way down my neck "I'm not hurting you am I" he quickly spoke out "no... you would never...". I gasped out.

** you can choose wether you want your own name within (y/n), or the character Ava's **