49

Dry mouth and broken coughs, she was trying hard to get out of ravenette's hold, shaking violently to get Jungkook's hand off her throat before she actually dies or pass out but who was she kidding it's Jungkook who can't be defied. He looked smiling at how she struggled like a dying fish in his hold, he felt good to see her hurt but nonetheless released her neck harshly from his deathly hold .

"WHERE WAS THIS ENERGY WHEN I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU? WHERE WAS YOUR LOVE? OH I'M SURE IT WAS WRAPPED AROUND SOMEONE'S DICK. JI EUN TELL ME ONE THING THAT I DIDN'T DO FOR YOU BUT YOU STILL FUCKING CHEATED" Jungkook screamed in her face , his face red in anger . He can't believe that after 12 years she would come and expect him to be still holding on to her.

"J-jungkook I am sorry I was stupid but please be-believe me I still love you so much a-and I've been searching for you for 3 years , at first when you broke up with me I was okay but then with time I started getting worse  I felt guilty, useless and depressed after it hit me how I lost the most important person of my life. I-I tried to move on b-but I couldn't" Ji Eun sobbed loudly, her tears rolling down like water droplets. She was breaking down in front of Jungkook which she didn't want. She knows he isn't hers anymore. Trust her she knows but her heart is not ready to give up.

" That's good! You must feel worthless and depressed for the rest of your life. You deserve every type of pain. If you think you still have a chance then let me clear your delusion. I. Don't. Have. Any. Place. For. You! You are a fool to think I'm still not over you.  Stop interfering with my life because unlike you I'm faithful to the person I love" jungkook said coldly. Her tears and painful sobs didn't affect him. He was satisfied to see the woman in front of him ruined and vulnerable like that but someone's tears did effect him and he wanted nothing more than to go to him.

"Ji Eun stay away from me if you don't want to get hit because I'm no longer the sweet jungkook you knew , who would even leave you without any confrontation for your betrayal , I was pretty pathetic back then but trust me I'm not the same " Jungkook warned in his low intimidating voice which scared the woman with beautiful eyes . She was deeply saddened and upset to see that the person who she loves so dearly is no longer hers, who once had sparkly eyes by just watching her appearance is now willing to hurt her in every way possible. Why she had to be so stupid and cheat on the only person who was ready to give his life to her just because he was in love.

"If I see you again I wouldn't hesitate to end your bitchass" and with that Jungkook turned around and started walking away fiercely ignoring every hurtful feelings burning inside his chest. He entered the restaurant to get Taehyung but he didn't find him anywhere around where he left him.

"Excuse me where is the boy with blonde hair, the one who was with me" jungkook asked the receptionist lady.

"Sir the person you are looking for has left just after you" the woman who was working on her laptop informed while simultaneously typing.

"What? He left? Do you know where?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm sorry sir I don't know where the person left but he was crying before he stormed out" the woman replied kindly and went back to her work.

"Okay thank you" jungkook replied and started running out in worry.

'what if something bad happens to him, tae baby stay safe '

Stopping his frantic run , he took out his phone and dialled Taehyung's number , tapping his foot in anxiety he waited for his lover to pick up.

"Hello?" A voice that is not familiar greets and to jungkook it didn't feel like a good sign.

"Who's this where's Taehyung?"  He asked immediately cutting to the chase.

"I'm Bernard hill. Sir Taehyung's driver and I'm sorry I can't tell anyone sir Taehyung's location. Who are you?" Replied the driver making jungkook annoyed with the formal bullshit but he decided to keep his calm and not curse him.