Chapter 17

"When is your birthday, Levi?" I asked, trying to make conversation with Levi while we had some down time in our bedroom. Dinner was long over and we were in our dorm getting ready for bed.

"December 25th, which is ironic, considering I'm literally the Antichrist," he replied with a snide chuckle, rubbing his bottom lip with the pad of his thumb.

"Don't say that," I chided playfully, nudging his shoulder with my fingertips. "You're not the Antichrist. You're, like, his hotter younger brother." Levi chuckled through his nose at my observation, tipping his head backwards into the wall and lacing his fingers between mine. There was a knock on our door, and we both reflexively flinched away from each other. "Yeah?" The door cracked slightly, revealing Marco, smiling knowingly at us.

"Jean wanted me to tell you the staff that won't snitch to the therapists," he stated matter of factly, motioning for us to get closer so that he wouldn't have to speak loudly. I stretched as Levi slowly got to his feet, taking my hand again and helping me to my feet.

"Okay," Levi said softly when we approached Marco in the doorway. Students weren't allowed in each other's rooms, for safety reasons, according to the Executive director. Marco let out a quiet breath, running his fingers through his messy brown hair before beginning to speak.

"So, Erwin, and Hanji don't care. And then Reagan and CJ. Oh, and Jacob. Jacob doesn't really wanna know about it, but he won't tell on you if he finds out."

"Cool. Thanks," I said, planting a kiss onto the top of Levi's head. I was relieved that CJ wouldn't care, because she was my favorite staff. "Tell Jean thanks."

"Okay. Goodnight, guys." Marco smiled at us. "Sleep well," he winked, causing Levi to roll his eyes.

"Tell Jean to go easy on you," Levi retorted, causing Marco to blush and dart away without another word. Levi closed the door and we turned off the lights, starting carefully back towards the bed. I kicked off my shoes and Levi started to unlace his boots. After much fumbling in the pitch black darkness, he finally got them off and we laid down in bed together. The door opened revealing Annie.

"Lights o- oh. They're already out. Goodnight, guys." She closed the door and left. Levi rolled over onto me, kissing me. I kissed him back, my free hand finding his hair. I hooked his hips with one of my legs and sat up, kissing and licking up his neck. I brought my leg back down and he crawled onto my lap. His cuffed hand reached down, lightly tracing the waistband of my pajama bottoms. I shivered with excitement, realizing what he wanted. This time, my logic caught up in time.

"Levi, the only reason I'm not limping anymore is because I took an Ibuprofen after dinner. There is no way I can handle another round. You'll break me. Give me a little while so I can walk again. Then we can do this kind of thing."

"Please," Levi murmured, brushing my hair out of my face with his fingertips.

"We did this morning. You and your sex drive can wait." Levi gently lowered his hips onto me. I gasped as I felt the obvious hard on in his sweatpants.

"No I can't."

"You're hard already?" I exclaimed quietly. Levi nodded, planting a kiss on my jaw as he waited for a verdict from me.

"You turn me on, Jaeger. I have never gotten hard this fast in my life."

"My body can't handle this again, but I have an idea." I kissed him forcefully before reaching down the front of his pants, giving his boner a gentle squeeze.

"Hmm," he moaned, muffling the noise in my mouth while he kissed me back. I took my hand away from his pants and got out of bed. I took his hand and helped him out of bed behind me. We walked to the bathroom and I locked us in a stall. I pulled his sweats and boxers down to his ankles and licked my hand, coating it with saliva. I wrapped my hand around his dick and squeezed gently. His eyelids fluttered as he leaned back into the wall.

"Pretend it's me," I whispered. He slammed his lips into mine, bringing me into a rough kiss. I gasped at the way his frenzied hands explored me.

"It's gotta be tighter than that, then." I tightened my grip and he gasped, "Like that." He kissed me again, thrusting his hips into my hand. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and kept slamming into my hand. "Eren, fuck, Eren." He moaned into my mouth and I tried my hardest not to get hard as well, knowing I could only do so much to prevent that. The way Levi was kissing me made it difficult to think about anything else. He kept pounding my hand and kissing me, but I could tell he was getting close. His kissed were getting sloppy, and my hand was dripping with precum. I pulled my mouth away from his and I thought I heard him let out a quiet whine. I lifted his shirt and kissed down his chest. I stopped at the area between his hips, licking his soft skin, covering it with small bites. "Eren, can you suck it?" Levi panted. I froze. I had never done that before.

"I can't promise I'll be any good."

"I can tell you what to do," Levi said. I nodded. "Stick your tongue out just a little. Enough to cover your bottom teeth and make a sort of ramp into your mouth." I did as I was told. "Good, now slowly, very slowly, put me into your mouth. Try to avoid your teeth." I slowly licked the tip of his cock before pushing it into my mouth. "Just like that. Now suck." I started lightly sucking Levi's dick, but I couldn't fit very much of him into my mouth. I used my hand for the rest of the job. He moaned softly and thrusted into my mouth, gripping onto my hair, tugging at the roots of my scalp. My eyes watered as I suppressed the gag that threatened to choke me. I reached my free hand up, placing it on Levi's chest for balance. He took my hand free hand, kissing it and sucking on each fingertip. He took his fingers from my hair, gently patting my hair reassuringly. "Can I cum inside?" I couldn't say anything, so I made a thumbs up with my hand. He reached down again, tangling his fingers into my hair. I sucked harder, quickening my hands as well. "Eren," Levi sighed before cumming hard in my mouth. I wanted to gag, but instead I swallowed every last drop. After taking a moment to compose myself, I looked up at Levi, who was looking down at me wide eyed. "Did you swallow all that?"

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and nodded, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "Yeah."

"Damn, Eren. I didn't swallow any of it giving my first blowjob. Spat it out into a fucking sink. That took skill."