Contest 38 (Closed.)

Please, let me explain this contest to you:

I received a request from one of my favorite Wattpadians. For the sake of CoverCreator678 's book, please, please, please make your entry look nice. Impress her.

She will judge this, and below is VERY specific information about the cover, exactly how she'd like to see it. Pay attention, lovelies.

Title: Emmaline Rising
Subtitle: Choice/None
Author: Tia Rose
Plot: In 2068, America is now known as Emmaline. The Bionic War took the country over. Nina Collette is a fine lady of Emmaline, and soon joins the court. But she starts to realize that her country isn't so perfect. She realizes that her memories from her childhood were taken from her, and she's determined to find out why.
Her and some rebels set quest to take back Emmaline and destroy the council, once and for all.
(A/n- girl, I can't wait to read this.)

Colors: Navy blue, silver or gold.
Faceclaims: Anyone who isn't overused/common. No faceclaims is okay, too.
(The main character starts with long, curly blonde hair. But as she goes on, she washes out the blonde dye to reveal her black hair. She cuts it to a short black bob.)

Due date: December 9.

Comment your favorite graphic app to join, and TAG 7 people.