Nineteen

Alyx POV

I decided to take a walk along the perimeter of Hershel's land. I was going to think, check for walkers, maybe catch a squirrel, but I mostly wanted to just be alone. After the recent events between me and Daryl, I just needed to be by myself. I need to figure out the feelings I have for him.

I heard a twig snap from behind me and my hand instantly flung to my gun. I pulled it out and held it in front of me.

Another twigged snapped from a different direction and I spun towards it.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there. I ain't here to hurt no one. Me and my boys, we just checkin' out the area." I deep voice said from the darkness.

"All of you come out!" I ordered. 5 Men and a teenage boy came trudging out, all armed.

"I'm Dave" The same man said. "Thats Tony" he said pointing to the heaviest man. "There's John, Nicky, Jay" he said gesturing towards the other 3 men. "And Randall" he said to the teenager.

I need to get them away from the farm.

"Leave" I ordered. Dave threw his hands up in fake surrender while the others chuckled.

"Why? Ye gotta camp or somethin'?" Tony asked. I directed my gun toward him.

"No" I lied.

"Then why we gotta leave?" Nicky asked.

"You don't. If you're here for food, I got it all and if you're here for a camp, it's all infested with walkers" I lied again. Dave nodded and puffed out his cheeks.

"Well, guess we gotta go then boys, lets get a move on" He said, turning his back and starting off in the direction they came.

It happened so fast...Too fast.

The butt of Jays gun slammed into my back, causing me to fall to the ground. Randall brought his foot down on my neck, suffocating me. Dave pushed him off and looked me deep in the eyes.

"You shouldn't have lied" He growled before punching me in the face, sending me out cold.

Daryl's POV

"Ye seen Alyx?" I called out to Dale. He looked down at me from the top of the RV and sighed.

"She said she was doing a perimeter walk, she left a few hours ago. She should've been back already." He said. I nodded and hurried to my tent to gather some things. I grabbed my Crossbow, Knife, backpack and arrows and hopped on my motorcycle. I started the engine and ride over to Dale.

"Imma go look fer her." I told him. He nodded and I zoomed off into the direction she went.

Something was wrong, I could feel it in the tip of my heart.

As I drove faster and farther i became more worried. Where was she? A revolting feeling rose from the pit of my stomach to the back of my throat.

Something was definitely wrong

Alyx POV

*days later*

My eyes flickered open and the hard surface underneath me uncomfortably stiffened my muscles. I lifted my head off the ground and felt the pounding begin. I was way too sick of this shit.

I groan escaped my lips as I attempted to stand to my full height. I felt wobbly and uncoordinated. I tried to reach my hand up to my forehead to find that my wrist were taped together behind my back. I sat back down and pulled my arms under my body and around my legs so they were in front of me. I lifted my arms above my head and forcefully brought them down, breaking the tape.

I smiled triumphantly as I ripped the rest of the tape of my arms.

Now that that is out of the way I looked at my surroundings. I was in a small, dark, wooden, room. It was almost a basement or a cabin. There were metal bars covering the only window and multiple heavy locks holding the only door shut. I hobbled over to the window and reached up to wiggly the bars, they were not even loose.

I heard a loud clicking noise and the door burst open. Tony came trudging in with more tape and a pillow case.

"Come on girl, Dave wants ye'." he growled, forcefully gripping my hair and yanking me towards him. He held me against his chest and kept a firm grasp on my hair.

"After he's done with ye, I wanna turn." He whispered into my ear. His breath smelt like onions and greasy pig. He had a cheesy like substance stained on his shirt and face. Looking at him made me want to gag.

He bound my wrist and threw the bag over my head. He must not be very smart because I could clearly see through it. He lead me down a long hallway, the same structure as the room I was in. He finally stopped when he arrived at a staircase. He pushed me up it and out the door at the top.

The sun light blinded me for a second before I was able to adjust to the brightness. Tony dragged me to a large blue tent and ripped of the pillow case.

"Get in" He growled, pushing me into the opened flap.

Dave sat on a stool at a small table. He pointed to a heap of blankets, were I took a seat. He tapped his fingers against the wood and hummed a soft tune.

"I never got your name." He said casually, like He wasn't a kidnapper.

I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Ooh, a stubborn one...Tony's favorite, I like ones who play nicely." my eyes free wide when i picked up on what he was hinting at.

"If you don't tell me your name, I'll have Tony come in her and beat and rape your sorry ass." He said, easing his voice. I slammed my mouth shut, I was not caving in. And I was not afraid of some fat, greasy, idiot.

"Ugh, fine. I wasn't going to do that anyway. You seemed like you can take care of your self. Got any experience?" he asked.

"U.S Army." I firmly stated, leaning back slightly.

"Oh! Isn't that nice...Why'd you join?" He asked.

"That ain't none of your business!" I growled.

"Family problem?" He suggested. He must've say the hint of sadness in my eyes because his lite up.

"I'm close! Daddy issues?" he suggested again. I'm sure that I didn't change my physical appearance at all but he could read me.

"That's it!" he shouted, hitting his hands down in the table.

"Stand up." he ordered.

"No" I replied.

"STAND UP!" he said more forcefully. I rolled my eyes and stood. He scanned at my body with a look of determination in his eyes.

"Take your shirt off." He ordered. I shook my head but he pulled out a gun. I sighed and ripped of my t-shirt, never breaking eye contact.

"Turn around." he said while waving his hand Ina circular motion. I spun so my back was facing him. He gasped and then stood up. He walked towards me and gently traced a scar.

"Your dad did this to you?" he asked, not a hike of concern in his voice. I didn't answer, instead I felt a burning sensation coming from my back. It was all to familiar.

"I think I'm going to add a few new ones." he growled as he brought the whip down again.

*-*-*

Eh...Fucking Dave God dammit

1) how will Alyx get out of this?

2) what's happening back at the farm?

3) How will Daryl feel when he finds out about what Dave is doing?