Blu

Hoseok pov

"I need to talk to both of you" I said holding out the small black box.
"Come in and shut the door!" Maddie demanded as she took the box from my hand to open it.
"Oh god Hoseok, is this real? Are you really going to do it soon?" Yoongi said looking closely at the ring in the box.
"Yes, I really want to, but, I need y'all's help to do it. What should I do? I've never done this I don't know how to say shit!" I started freaking out as I realized how stupid I am for not being prepared.
"It's ok, we'll help, I can think of somewhere to do it at and Yoongi think of what Alina likes. Hoseok, just make sure you don't let anything like hints slip out of you mouth."
Maddie went to her desk and took out a book and started writing.
___________
Alina pov

Me, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung were sitting down watching tv when I couldn't help but notice that Taehyung wouldn't take his eyes off his phone and just kept smiling.
"Tae! What are you smiling about?" I asked as he looked up and took the smile off his face.
"N-nothing...." then he got up and left to his room.
"What is up with him?" I asked.
"He's been liked that for the past 8 months," Jin said just shrugging it off like it was soo normal by now.
"What do you think it is?" I asked them.
Jungkook just shrugged, "i don't know"
Just then Taehyung  walked out and to the door quickly putting on his shoes.
"Where are you going?"
We asked,
He just smiled, "to meet up with someone, I'll be back around I don't know, so don't wait up!"
Then he just left.
"Do you think it's a girl?" I hear Jimin ask.
"Definitely." I say back.
____________

Taehyung pov

"So are you gonna tell Alina your in town?" I asked Blu who was sitting right across from me.
(Blu is Alina's best friend who was in an earlier chapter)
"Yeah definitely, but we also need to tell her about us, like, soon." She said looking at her coffee.
I grab her hand and hold it in mine.
"Don't worry, we will"
___________
Blu pov
I got out my phone and pressed on Alina's number.

"Hello?"
"Hey alina, just wanted to let you know I'm visiting, so I'll be over in a bit!"
"Okie dokie can't wait to see you"
"Okie dokie love!"
"Bye"
"Bye"

Taehyung looked at me with his little baby eyes.
"Lets go let Alina kill you for dating me now" I smiled at him.
"Haha ok" he chucked in response.
As we headed out of the coffee shop we were in.
___________

So this chapter is like a little peak into what's gonna happen in the next 3 chapters. I also brought blue back in bc I wanted Taehyung to have a mate! So hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter!! Until next time ARMYS!! I💜y'all.