LOTTA LOVE

Madness is somewhere between chaos and having a dream

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

WHEN MAGGIE SULLIVAN WAS a young girl, a tragic accident occurred in which her mother died, leaving Maggie and her siblings alone without a parent to raise them. Maggie had never forgotten that moment. Even when years came and went, she remembered the way her mum's blood stained the cream carpet, the way Delilah Sullivan's skin looked so pale under the dim glow of the living room lights. It was an animal attack, authorities claimed, an unfortunate event. For a long time, Maggie had said otherwise but no one ever believed her, thinking her young brain was looking for a way to cope with what she'd seen. No one but her Aunt Wren and Uncle Everett - the young couple who'd taken in Maggie and her siblings when they had nowhere else to go - saw the truth behind her words. For they knew a whole lot more about the world than most people, of the creatures that roamed in the shadows.

Maggie was six-years-old when this happened. Now, ten years later, history seemed to be repeating itself as the bodies of hikers appeared in the woods around Forks and La Push. Sixteen-year-old Maggie no longer believed in what her younger self had thought she'd seen, but after stumbling upon one of her best friends' bodies with the same bite mark on his neck and the same stricken look in his eyes as blood soaked the dirt beneath him, she began to doubt herself again. Had she imagined the man with red eyes who murdered her mother? Or was there someone, something, out there that lusted for blood?

Regardless, Maggie was determined to learn the truth, to tap into her inner Velma Dinkley as she uncovered just what had murdered Delilah Sullivan and Carson Burns. It was no coincidence, it couldn't be. So with Hayden Calder in tow, the youngest Sullivan sibling set off on a mission that would make Mystery Inc proud. 

She just never expected the killer to be a vampire.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

( LOTTA LOVE )

STARRING...

DIANA SILVERS
as MAGGIE SULLIVAN
❝Well, you're not the supernatural creature I was looking for.❞

❞