•|| Chapter 12 ||•

" Aw! I wanted to sleep with her. " Tendou whined, hugging you tightly before releasing you to go to Shirabu. Once that was settled, everyone went to their futons seeing as half of them already took a quick shower before you did, they we're ready to sleep. You jump into Shirabu's arms whilst giggling cutely, he caught you in his arms and couldn't resist smiling as you looked up at him.

" By the way, I'll tell Semi little ___ will be sleeping with you tonight. " Tendou grinned at you and Shirabu as he leaves the room. " Once, Semi's back, we'll head to bed, alright? " He asked as you nodded, squishing yourself under his covers comfortably. ' Cute. ' Shirabu thought as he laid down with his arm supporting his head and his hand holding his cheek, watching you mumbling stuff with your stuffie. You noticed him staring and you smiled, scooting towards him inch by inch.

" Shirabu! " You called out to him, which caught him by surprise since it was the first time you called him by his name. " Y-Yes? " He stuttered as you giggled, " Pink...cheeks! " You pointed at his pink-ish cheeks, he didn't realize he was blushing and so he chuckled. " Yeah, I'm pink because of you. " He booped your nose, making you giggle.

" Lights out. " The two of you heard Yamagata's voice as the light from the room dissapear, making you flinch slightly from your vision darkening. " Well, it's time to sleep. " Shirabu whispered, laying down comfortably while facing you. " Nighty night..? " You looked at him with your eyes shimmering from the moonlight. He smiled and nodded, " Night, ___. "

He hugged you close and you started to become drowsy, hugging BunBuns to your chest while your other hand clutched on Shirabu's shirt.

•♤•

" Shh! You might wake her up! "

" You're the one whisper-shouting! "

" That's not even a word and you're doing it too! "

" Shh! Shirabu, Goshiki, stop arguing. "

You yawned and slowly opened your eyes from the voices making you curious. Once you did so, the light hit your face directly, instantly making you whine and hiss in pain. Although it didn't actually hurt, it just surprised and annoyed you as you shut your eyes close and roll into a ball.

" Dad..? " The first word of the day came out of your mouth was that, surprisingly Ushijima responded, " Yes? " which shocked most of the members. " That's what little ___ calls him~. " Tendou chirps, hopping towards you and using his form to protect you from the harsh sunlight. " You alright, little ___? " His surprisingly gentle tone rang through your ears.

You opened your eyes and stared at him, blank thoughts entering your mind as you feel some sort of butterflies in your stomach. You grin widely and jump into Tendou's arms, he laughed and gave you a kiss on the forehead. " I did tell you I'd protect you, right? " He muttered and stood up, walking past the other members who all had a surprised look, except for Semi and Ushijima.

" Tendou! Tendou! Tendou! " You kept calling Tendou even if he was in front of you and holding you in his arms. That warm giddy feeling in your heart made you energetic with a happy smile placed on your lips. " Yes, yes, yes, Tendou's here!! " He booped your nose and raised you up in air then twirling around.

" Tendou, please stop that, she'll get dizzy. " Semi sighed as Tendou stopped, bringing you close to him again, " Yes, sir! " He chirped and you pointed at Kawanishi. Tendou handed you over to your chosen guardian, jogging over to Ushijima. " Oh. Hi there. " Kawanishi greeted as you giggled at him, seeing as he always has BunBuns, you looked up at him, " BunBuns..? " You ask as he smiled, " He's here. " He magically revealed BunBuns from his back, in other words, Semi gave BunBuns to him while you weren't looking.

" Waah!! " You yelp in surprise as he hands you the stuffie, which you hugged tightly. " Magic...man..? " You call him as he chuckled lightly, " If you want to, you can call me that. " He ruffled your hair gently as you see the other volleyball teams around. Some waving at you and some greeting you.

" What time is it? " Reon asked as Kawanishi looked at the sky, " 5:03 am. " He stated as Reon nodded, " Magic man!! " You chirped and hugged Kawanishi, tiny hearts floating around you two.

In the other hand, a certain tall cat was watching from afar with a jealous expression.

" I'm jealous!! " Lev whined, " Shut up, Lev. We'll get to play with her later. " Yaku scoffed, " What happened, Yaku? Why're you so mad in the morning? " Lev asked, bending down and leaning close to his face, catching Yaku off guard. " T-TOO CLOSE, LEV!! " Yaku screamed as his face poofed into a cherry whilst punching Lev straight in the face, probably sending him into space.

" Poor Lev... " Kuroo muttered as Kenma just looked away.

" I don't feel bad at all. " He bluntly states, continuing to play his PSP.

" Savage!! " Yamamoto gasped dramatically.

" Hey, Kawanishi, I'll take her to the coaches while we jog. " Semi said as Kawanishi nodded, putting you down as Semi holds your hand, leading you inside the gym where the coaches and managers were. Kawanishi waves at you as you wave back along with BunBuns.

" Chibi-chan, the others and I are gonna go jog, so you stay with the coaches and managers, alright? " Semi says as you shake your head, clinging onto his arm. He gently started to pry you off of him, " How about... " He paused as you waited for whatever he had in mind.

You looked over to which direction he was looking, they had the name Aoba Johsai

You looked over to which direction he was looking, they had the name Aoba Johsai. Although Semi didn't like the idea of you with that Oikawa guy who he caught glaring at you, the coaches and managers seemed to have a meeting so he had no other choice. He kneeled in front of you and smiled, " Will you behave with them for me? " You hugged him and nodded as he gives you a kiss on the forehead.

" By the way, chibi-chan, your backpack's near the benches! " Semi reminded as you nodded.

Once you came close to them, one of them approached you, " Hello there, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime, what's your name? " Iwaizumi asked, even though he already knew. " ___!! " You say raising your hands excitedly as he chuckles, picking you up.

" Iwa-chan- " Oikawa paused, seeing you in Iwaizumi's arms.

" WHY ARE YOU HOLDING THAT INSTEAD OF ME!? " He gasped in shock.

" Shut up, shittykawa. You're bothering my Sunshine. " He growled.

" YOU ALREADY HAVE NICKNAMES- "

" I SAID SHUT UP!! "