#8

#8

As much as Harry loves to go in stage to sing and perform, he hates performing poems and comedies. He thinks they're boring to be honest. He doesn't understand why someone has to go up to say something funny when they can just go up to a group of people and share the same joke and make them laugh. He doesn't undress why there has to be poem readings when they can just go up to someone and ask them to listen to their poem, it's just that simple.

Harry over the last week, has been writing horrid jokes that'll make people laugh and some poetrhry to share at the next poem/comedy stand reading.

Harry dressed into his hippy clothes and brought Niall along for moral support.

When it was his turn to go up, Harry gave it his all.

"Why was 6 afraid of 7?" "Why? "Because 7 8 (ate) 9"

Harry started to crack up after that joke, making the others laugh as well.

"When the moon goes down
and the darkness of the sky
slowly fades away
that's when we will know
if our love is here to stay"
t.a.

Later that day, another interview popped up. Harry clicked the link and watched.

I: So, you and Harry Styles from Two Notes are just friends?

L: just friends

I: So tell us, when did he get into poetry and comedy and performing I. Front of others?

L: That's bullshit! Harry hates performing comedy and poetry in front of others! He thinks that you should just go up to a person and share it then on a stage!

Harry smiled and secretly gave himself a gold star. This bullshit thing was going better than expected.