#9

#9

Harry hates girl bands and their music. Ok that's a lie, he really likes fifth harmony, yet his can't stand Little Mix (A/N: no hate! Just for story!) He thinks the British no good girls shouldn't of been out together and that they only had one good song, Wings.

So when he went to a Little Mix concert with One Direction band members Zayn Malik and his boyfriend Liam Payne, the world may of been set on fire.

Harry semi enjoyed himself while the couple went all out, dancing and singing and fan girling over couple Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall. Yeah, complete fan girls.

Harry stood and went on his phone, looking and favoriting tweets, tweeting himself about the concert and how the girls were pretty good, but that he'll always be a Harmonizer.

The next day, after the concert and then being spammed by Zayn and Liam with pictures in a group chat, he was sent another link. He pressed in e link and watched the interview.

I: So you and Harry Styles are friends? You heard he went to a little mix concert with them last night right?

L: I heard. At first I didn't believe it and told them that's bullshit because Haryr hates Little Mix, but when I saw the picture and then the selfies they were sending me, oh boy I believed it all right!

Harry grinned and watched the rest if the interview. As much as his missed. Lou and being together and being boyfriends, this bullshit thing wad just too fun.