When You and Him Get Interrupted From Time to Time

Alternative title : When You and Him Get C***blocked From Time to Time (A/N: I'm so sorry world!! *bows deeply until I reached the ground* but at least I censored the word to be super safe, haha! XDDD)

(A/N: Okay, originally "When You Get Kidnapped" is suppose to be the next scenario after the "When You Realize Someone Has A Crush on You" scenario but for some reason, an idea popped into my head while I was brain storming and I thought it would be a fun this time to ease all of your hearts from the last scenario. So, in the end, I thought of this! 

I never made a scenario like this so once again, please bare with me. Also, I made a big announcement in my Conversation board so if you guys are interested, check it out! I'm sure a lot of you guys, especially the Tamaki and Bakugou fans, will love it! *wink wink* That's all and happy reading! ^_^)

Photo :  From BNHA Manga (Provisional License Exam arc)

...

Sunday (Morning)

Last week was really tiring and thank goodness, weekend finally came so Todoroki and I decided that we'll spend the day together for our monthsary! (A/N: Okay, another 2-in-1 scenario! This one and a monthsary scenario! It's a win-win!)

*RINGGGGG*

My ringtone, (insert your favorite ringtone here), has been playing over and over since I was changing into my favorite clothes the whole time.

"S-Sorry! I'll answer it!", I said to my own phone before grabbing it but when I did, I ended up falling on the floor while pressing the green call button.

"Oww...", I groaned and tried to get up.

"My love? Are you alright?", the caller, who was Todoroki the whole time, answered my pained response with a hint of concern.

I laughed and nodded before answering him, "Y-Yeah, sorry about that. My phone's been ringing for a long time that I need to answer it quickly. But...".

"But looks like you got carried away, am I right?", he questioned and sighed.

"Yeah, I guess I did", I said and laughed once more.

"Just be careful, alright? Anyways, let's meet in the common room", Todoroki said and I can sense excitement from him - even though his voice is still monotonous, "I...I wanted to cuddle and watch a movie, that Fuyumi recommended to me, with you...to start our day for our monthsary. Is that okay?".

I smiled after hearing his idea and immediately nodded in excitement.

"Of course! On my way!"

Common Room

"Todo!"

I called out to Todoroki, who was preparing the television while waiting for my arrival, and once he saw me, I flashed me a small smile.

"Ah, there you are", he said and stood up before walking towards me.

I giggled and decided to run towards him so I can leap into his arms.

He was surprised by my action but perfectly captured me in his arms and laughed quietly - which is rare coming from him.

"(Y/N), you know we are both living under the same roof right?", he questioned and booped my nose.

"Haha, I know! It's just...every time I see you, I feel so happy", I said and tried to boop his nose back but he dodged it, "Hey! Let me boop you!!".