Chapter Seventeen - You Look Beautiful

Chapter Seventeen

Josie and Lizzie decide to get ready together as Josie has gone back to liking her sister. After she watched Lizzie die from Aurora's hand she decided that life is too short to hold a grudge. She would never want to lose Lizzie and if she did, she wouldn't forgive herself if she never forgive Lizzie. 

Lizzie does a little twirl and looks in the mirror, she smiles at her self because she likes the way she looks. She's wearing a nice red dress that hugs her body. "So this whole dinner is so that you have to meet every single one of Hope's living family members?" Lizzie wonders out loud. 

"Yes, which is why I am actually very happy that Hope invited you" Josie replies as she puts her ear rings in. Josie is wearing a simple but pretty dress, it's not tight like her sisters dress. It is a blue dress that hugs her chest and waist but poofs out at the legs, after the waist. 

"She thinks me talking to her family will help me deal with my transition into vamp" Lizzie states.

"I'm sorry I haven't been there for you more... I guess I've been a bit selfish lately" Josie says, feeling guilty for her sister loneliness. "But if it makes you feel better, I think you are doing very well transitioning"

"Thanks" Lizzie says with a small smile. "I really hope they're not homophobic being over a thousand years old and all" 

"They're not... Hope's Aunt Freya married a woman" Josie states. "and these days, no one gives a shit about who's in love with who" 

"I was just curious because we did just learn about this in history and they are like reallllyyyy old" Lizzie says with a laugh. She looks at her phone and at the time. "We better go meet in the front hall, Hope's probably waiting for us"

*

"You look Beautiful" Hope says as soon as she sees Josie. Her eyes are wide and she can't help but stare at her girlfriend. "I mean wow"

"Okay Mikaelson, stop gawking at my sister and let's go" Lizzie says with a smirk on her face. Without taking her eyes off of Josie, Hope replies.

"Just let me look at my beautiful soulmate for a second" Hope says softly. Josie's cheeks turn pink and Hope can't help but smile. "Okay, now we can go" Hope says after a few seconds. She reaches for Josie's hand and they walk out to the car waiting for them. 

"You booked a driver?" Josie asks. 

"My dad did, he didn't want us walking to his house" 

"Perks of being a Mikaelson I guess..." Lizzie says with a shrug before getting into the car. 

"Yeah... Perks of being friends with a Mikaelson" Hope smirks. She takes a seat next to Lizzie and Josie takes a seat next to her.

"So we are friends now Mikaelson?" Lizzie asks in a teasing tone. 

"I sure hope so, I am dating your sister" 

"That is one reason why we shouldn't be friends" Lizzie let's out a small laugh. "But you make Josie happy so yes we're friends Mikaelson"

*

Josie can't help but stare at the house in amazement when they get there. There aren't many houses like this in Mystic Falls but the ones that do look like this are worth staring at. They get to the door and Josie can't help but be impressed with door man standing by the door to let them in. "Sorry" Hope apologizes. "My father is a little bit extra sometimes"

"Extra? Is that what you kids call it these days?" Klaus asks with a toothless smile on his face. Josie can't help but smile too. She has known about Klaus since she was only a small child and everything about Hope's father intrigued her. She didn't ever like to admit it but she was drawn to the darker things and that is exactly what Klaus is, dark. "Although I do suppose the door man was a bit much"  

"Just a bit" Hope says, her cheeks turn red with embarrassment. This causes Josie to squeeze her hand in order to comfort her. 

"Come in, Everyone is already here" Klaus says. Josie and Hope walk straight through the door but Lizzie is stopped. She hasn't been invited in. "Oh, my apologizes." Klaus says before looking over at the door man. "Invite her in would you mate?" 

"You can come in" He says with a warm smile. 

They all walk into the dining room where Freya, Keelin, Marcel, Rebekah, Davina and Kol sit at a table. They all get up to greet Hope with a hug and for a quick conversation with Josie also Lizzie chooses this time to speak to the Mikaelson's about balancing her vampire and witch powers. 

-------------------------------------

Sorry guys to cut this one short but felt I had to get a chapter out today. Next chapter will be the juicy dinner partyy.