Synopsis

The story narrates the romance between Khushi Kumari Gupta, a middle-class girl from Lucknow, and Arnav Singh Raizada, a wealthy business tycoon in Delhi.

Arnav has repressed his emotions after his parents killed themselves. He meets Khushi when she mistakenly crashes a hugely publicised fashion show he organises in Lucknow, his hometown. Due to the humiliation, Khushi and her sister travel to Delhi to live with their aunt.

Khushi takes up a job at ASR Industries, owned by Arnav, to support her family, and his grandmother employs her to groom Arnav's fiancée Lavanya. Khushi and Arnav keep meeting and their hatred gradually turns into love. Arnav cancels his engagement with Lavanya.

Arnav's brother-in-law Shyam traps Khushi's family into thinking he is single, and charms them to get engaged to Khushi. Khushi later finds out he is married to Anjali, Arnav's beloved sister, and breaks off the alliance. Shyam continues to pursue her. Arnav finds out about this, and misinterprets Khushi's involvement in the situation. He marries Khushi to stop her from uniting with Shyam and creating trouble for his pregnant sister. 

Synopsis Credit: Wikipedia

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें