13: Consequence

"You made a big mistake today baby."

You eyes widened and you gasped as Jimin pulled out a small knife.

"J...Jimin...w...what are doing?" You stuttered, terrified. Jimin pushed you up against the wall. You looked at him in fear as he tucked a stand of your hair behind your ear with the tip of the knife. "Did you have fun getting all touchy with other men?"

"J...Jimin..." You stood there as a tear started to roll down your cheek. Jimin stopped it midway with the knife. You could feel the cold blade against your skin. You were shivering in terror at the feel of the knife on your cheek. "Baby, you should have known the consequences for your actions" Jimin said as he slowly started to move the tip of the blade down your cheek. You whimpered as Jimin travelled the blade down your neck and collarbone and down your right arm as it left a small but piercing trail of blood.

"J...Ji...Jimin...please stop. It hurts" You cried as tears ran down your face. "Aww my poor baby" Jimin said softly as he caressed your cheek with his other hand. He brushed his fingers over the cut on your cheek which was dripping blood as you tried to hold the pain. He wiped away your tears only for more to roll down. "Do you want a kiss?" Jimin asked sweetly. "Hmm...But I think you enjoyed someone else lips on you today" Jimin's voiced hardened.

"Jimin stop. Please stop" You begged.

"Stop?" Jimin asked and tilted his head. "But I've only just started." Before you could say anything else Jimin slashed the knife across your arm. You screamed as blood gushed out of your deep cut. "I thought I made myself clear with you! But you still went and started being a bit too friendly with another men. You slut!"

Ouch. Did my husband just call me a slut?

Jimin cut your arm again as you shrieked in pain. "Jimin! Jimin stop! Please!" Jimin did stop but he grabbed your arm tightly where he had just cut you which didn't lessen the pain. "Why? You disobeyed me when I warned you beforehand. I let you go for a few a hours and you had to start flirting with other guys!"

You cried and tried to get Jimin's hand off your arm which was covered in blood but Jimin held it tighter making you yell. "I could just throw you on bed and fuck you all night but what's the point if your not going to listen to me?" Jimin continued as the pain increased. "Jimin I didn't flirt with him! I swear I didn't do anything!"

"But did you brush him off? No!" Jimin slashed another cut making you scream. "Did you tell him you were already married so he would get off you? No! Did you get away from him and come to me? NO!" Jimin yelled in pure anger as he dug the blade in your arm and ripped your skin open every time he said 'no'.

You yelled at the top of your voice as Jimin ripped your skin on your other arm creating twice the amount of pain. Your blood was all over the place. Your dress was soaked red, blood was over your arms, the wall, the floor and all over Jimin too.

After your arm was covered in nothing but blood you felt Jimin retract the blade away. You collapsed to floor immediately and cried as your arms were filled with deep cuts. The last thing you saw was Jimin put the knife away and enter the bathroom to clean himself before the pain overcame you and everything turned black.