The next generation

34!Yungblud x son reader
Age:12

I'm obsessed with him right now

Reader POV

I ran in the middle of the night feeling free but a little scared it didn't get to me. I continued running, jumping, and tripping but I knew the cops were catching up to me.

"Hey, stop! " I heard making me run faster before jumping over my neighbor's gate and running to my house "We lost him" I heard before leaving.

"Yes," I whispered as I began sneaking towards the house my dad was most likely going to kill me in "(name) (middle name) Harrison! " I heard once I closed the door.

"What a damn," I said as I saw my dad come down the stairs "What have I told you about going outside? " he said as crossed his arms "You used to do it," I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah but your fooking 12 for God's sake! " he yelled making me flinch at his yelling he rarely yells "I'm sorry! " I said getting an attitude "(name) Harrison, don't you speak to me like that! " he yelled again.

"Fuck this shit! " I yelled before running to my room and locking the door "(name), open this door right now! " my dad yelled as I got into my stache of drugs.

"Fine, I check on you later" My dad got quiet before I heard footsteps descending the hallway "fuck..." I said as I felt the pill drown down into my system.

I grabbed a lighter and cigar I stole from my dad a while back "Hey (name)? " I heard my dad say as I took a hit of my cigar "What? " I said, knowing the drug was taking over me.

"Do you know where my fags are? " He asked before I looked at the pack in my hand "No" I quickly replied because I talk fast if I'm lying "I have a sense, you're not telling the truth," He said making my heart race.

"No, I'm not lying," I said as I felt the smoke rise in me making me cough hard "(name), open the door! " my dad tried to turn my door handle, and I crawled to the door before unlocking it.

I pass out on the floor.

Dominic POV

I open the door to see (name) on the floor " (Name)! " I yelled at my almost dead son "I got to get you to a hospital," I said before calling 911 "Meh son is unconscious on...drugs, yeah, (random ass street) Avenue 6979, " I said before hanging up.

"Damn, I'm a parent now... not an insecure young adult anymore," I said as I carried (name) towards the couch "Dad, please tell me I'm dead" I heard from the person who now acting like me growing up.

"No, saint," I said calling him by his nickname as I pushed his hair out of his face "I love you, please don't scare me like that again".

(Next week)

Reader POV

I ran outside from my dad laughing as he tried to grab my pink with black graffiti jacket, I was going to be in trouble when I got back but now it was time for street time.

I walk around hitting things over, finding new ways to run from the police, and making noise "fook off! " I yelled from below a building as I knew I looked like my dad.

"Get down here, Dominic! "The police yelled "That's my dad! "  I yelled before laughing, running, and jumping on the Rooftops feeling free and my ADHD making me have all the energy I need to run.

"Get down! " I heard sirens and lights going off, I looked down at the edge of the abandoned building I was in "I don't want to do this, Harrison! " I stick my middle finger down at them before grabbing onto a rope and swinging myself over to the other building.

I ran towards a school "(name) (middle name) Harrison! " I heard from behind me making me freeze, I turned my head to see my dad getting out of his car. "Shit," I said as I turned around to see my dad walking straight towards me while the police were watching.

"How many times do I have to tell you? " my dad walked up to me and looked me in the eye with anger "I want to do what I want to do," I said not caring for the outcome of this situation.

I look at him to see him looking down at his shoes "I'm sorry, I've been a dick this whole not realizing you're becoming me" he hugged me before taking me back home.

"I'm sorry," I said while looking out of the car window "It's okay, I love you, saint," my dad said.

The end

2023- I'm reading my old stories and fixing the grammar when I tell you the embarrassment I get from this.