Eleven

"Didn't sugar daddy had enough money that you are regretting now?" Alessandro muttered but it was enough for Bianca to hear.

"What did you say?" Bianca gritted her teeth hiding her sob.

"Don't pretend like an innocent lady, you know what I am talking about. Sluts like you always whore around money. Too bad Henry is new money and that too out of my thrown pennies." Alessandro rubbed his money in front of her making Bianca speechless.

She had faced and heard so much humiliation but this was a whole different level.

"Think before you speak, Mr.Alessandro," Bianca warned and fold her arms but it was not helping a bit to Alessandro.

He was rather turned on from the pumped breast showcasing in front of him.

"Don't try to lure me, bitch, I know your tricks and your spell won't work on me. So stop your witty thing and get to the point, who sent you and why are you always around me and the people I deal with? Do you want money? Or is it my sex appeal? Or-" Just then a fist flew over and punched Alessandro's nose making his nose bleed.

"ENOUGH! I had enough with your shits and today you crossed your limit. I will kill you with my bare hands. Why the hell did I agree to save you? Why?" Darren barked at Alessandro holding his collar.

"You wanted to save this man didn't you? Look what are his opinions toward you. Slut? Bitch? Gold-digger? You listen here bastard she is the one who saved you that day, she is the one that took you to the hospital that night, she is the one who took care of you for four months in your death bed. Not just physically but financially too. But do you think she had the money for that? She lived in an orphanage to support you leaving her small flat near her workplace and choose walking to save money for your hospital bills and bloody necessities. But what did she got? Insult, humiliation and no shelter." Alessandro had his eyes wide and all alcohol left his body.

"Yes, no shelter, not even orphanage because you bloody dick had to build your famous hotel there and what did you leave her? Sale herself. She sold herself to that bastard Henry who is as much as pathetic as you. You all are the same, brut." Darren spit his heart out. All those things that had been bothering him.

Finally he felt relief that he had punched Alessandro for his foolishness.

Getting over the newfound information and breaking the trance Alessandro looked across Darren just to find only two of them in the balcony.

There was no trace of Bianca. Where did she vanished?

"She-" Alessandro whispered.

"Is gone." Darren finished. "Hats off to you Mr.Alessandro Romano, this is your third time making her cry and run away. Bravo! The award of biggest jerk goes to you." Darren clapped his hand bitterly.

"Why didn't you said this before?" Alessandro had his head low.

Alessandro was shaken from the new revelation. She saved him and he was judging her wrongly the whole time? Had his sixth sense given him wrong signals and totally failed to know her intentions?

"Because you are an idiot and do not listen to anybody and do what you want to do." Darren huffed.

"But-"

"You yelled and insulted her the time you opened your eyes in the hospital Sandro, what do you expect from her? She is not the type of person to show off her deeds in front of everyone. She is like a wallflower who works on shadow and you crushed her not once not twice but thrice and unintentionally fourth time." Darren explained.

"God! I must be a fool." Alessandro rubbed his face.

"You are." Darren confirmed.

"What do I do now?" Alessandro asked Darren.

"Leave her alone."Darren warned him.

"What?" Alessandro shouted.

"Leave her alone Alessandro, she has taken enough shit from you and I don't want more in her plates. She is getting married and her people from the orphanage are getting a place to stay plus Zina is getting her surgery." Darren informed him.

"Who is Zina now?" Alessandro asked Darren.

"Zina is a little girl from the same orphanage Bianca lived and she needs open-heart surgery to cure her heart disease and Bianca agreed to marry Henry only on that condition," Darren said.

"To do heart surgery?" Alessandro asked getting a nod from Darren.

"Damn such a silly girl," Alessandro muttered getting a glare from Darren.

"Don't forget this silly girl saved you Sandro," Darren warned him making Alessandro chock from his own words.