Chapter 28*War begins*

Stacey's POV.

As soon as Zayn was done killing we both ran out of the place. I don't know whether to be scared of my brother or not. The way he was shooting them it felt like he was used to it.

"We here." Zayn said making me snap out of my thoughts. "This is my house and my girlfriend is kinda at home" he bite his lips.

"You have a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Yeah, so don't talk to her baby sis." He opened the door and I went inside.

"Babe, why are you late?" Someone shouted and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"She's a little crazy but today she's extremely sick so don't pay attention to her." Zayn told me

"Who are you talking t--." She stopped talking as soon as she saw me. "Stacey?"

"Lexie." My eyes widened up in shock. What the hell is Liam's sister doing at my brother's house.

"I forgot you two know each other. Anyways Lexie you have a cold, so go back to bed and Stacey you should eat and rest after all you are pregnant."

"Stacey is pregnant with my baby brothers child?" Lexie asked excited.

"That is none of your business Lexie. Liam told me you in Russia so why are here and how are you dating my twin?" She never once told me my brother is alive and yet she lives with him. "Listen Lexie, you way older than my brother. There is no way you can date my twin. I don't approve of this relationship."

"I thought Zayn was the stubborn stupid twin but I see Stacey is worse." A women said coming downstairs. "By the way don't mind me, I just came down for some water. Carry on shouting."

"Sister, I know Lexie is older than me but I love her a lot. Lexie wanted to tell you a million times that we are dating. She didn't even know I was your twin bu--."

"Listen love, I'll talk to your sister. Please leave us alone for a few minutes.' Lexie said.

"You are sick Lex and you know your brother thinks you are in Russia so please go to bed." Zayn mumbled.

"Just a few minutes than I'll go to bed." She replied and he nod his head.

"Behave Stacey." He shouted going upstairs with the other girl.

"Listen Stacey I know you love your brother just as much as I love my baby brother Liam but because you are pregnant I won't bother explaining anything to you. It's your choice if you want to accept me as your brothers girlfriend or no--."

"I'll never agree to this Lexie. My brother is nothing like you and your brother. He became obsessed with revenge because of you that's why I'll take my brother away with me."

"I also don't want Zayn part of the revenge plan. I promise you Stacey, I love your brother a lot that's why I decided to--." She paused smiling at me. "I added something in his drink so that I can take him to Russia with me. He will be safe there and if you want to come with, you may Stacey."

"Take care of my brother. I have to get justice for my parents before I leave this life behind me. The second the Mayor and Kaitlyn's family are arrested, I'll leave America and start a new life with my baby and my brother."

"Congratulations, I'm happy you bringing an innocent Salvatore in this world. I know Liam will chang---."

"What?" I laughed at her. "No Salvatore especially your brother will part of this baby's life. My baby is a Collins, the Salvatores mudered my family so I'll never give my baby that last name." I left without listening to anything she wanted to say.