Chapter 1: The Clean

The World has ended!!
Sanitization has spread throughout inkopolis!!
Now everyone who are splatted with the Sanitized Ink rise up, resurrected. Their sole purpose? To kill, feed and continue.

Agent 8's POV (Status: Clean)
All of Inkopolis has fallen into chaos. Many of the shop owners have been infected like Spyke and Crusty Sean. The Squidbeak Splatoon has been disbanded for a year now. But this calls for an emergency. I rummaged through my old NSS stuff and pull out an old watch and hit the stopwatch button.
Respond, guys, Respond!!! My brain was screaming. I got 4 beeps from the watch. My heart raced. Four people had responded. I sent the message:
"Old base NOW!!!"

Two hours later
The following people came to meet me, Callie, Marina, Agent 4 and Cap'n Cuttlefish. I had taken out the Sanitized Octolings who were roaming around the area. The Squidbeak Splatoon managed to rescue 50 Inklings and Octolings. The Splatoon built a mini fort and blocked off walls. The only entry to the upper world was outside the fort.

That night, I decided to head out to see how things were going and maybe see how the others were doing up there. Maybe there were more groups of people. The rest of my friends insisted I stay but I left nonetheless. I grabbed an Octoshot and headed out.

I left and on the surface was horros which were only told in children's nightmares. When the Sanitzed, Inkling or Octoling, splatted someone their ink puddle was left. Then they took the ink and just ate on it as if it was a puddle of sweet Ink Tea on the floor. I stifled a scream but then 5 Sanitized came along.

But no longer were just their ink changed. All were green and blue like bormal Sanitized but some of their faces were slightly ripped. For some, their ink was barely holding together. I splatted all of them. They never rose from their puddles again.

I was exhausted. But there was no way back to the fort. I have to go on alone from here. Oh boy.

Thank you for reading this. This is the replacement for An Inkling's Love . I will delete it in the new year so do enjoy what I have done. See you later, This is Agent_I signing out.