How you Kiss

This preference is kind of how you two kiss when you're alone and not around anyone, I hope that makes sense.

Beck: Soft and slow, yet silly. Beck would love to kiss you and would want to savor it every time you two kiss. So he always leans in really slow, like agonizingly slow, he would pause right before your lips touch, and just stare into your eyes. He'd give you a small smirk and let out a breathy chuckle before finally closing the gap in between you. (Or you get impatient and close the gap yourself, which he finds amusing.) Beck's hands would be on your cheeks at first while yours rested on his hips. After a few moments, Beck would "spice up" the kiss a little by wrapping his arms around your middle and picking you up and spinning you around, all without breaking your kiss. After he sets you back down is when the two of you pull away, him chuckling and you giggiling.

Andre: Fast, passionate, and goofy. Andre is a really goofy dude that just loves to kiss you and doesn't like waiting long to do it. So when you two are alone, Andre wastes no time pressing himself up against you. You usually give a slide comment about how needy he is, but he dismisses it with something along the lines of "look at how beautiful and amazing of a girlfriend I have. Of course I'm needy." Andre then wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you really close. Then in one swift motion he captures your lips in a passionate kiss. Your arms would wrap around his shoulders causing you to get even closer, as if that were physically possible. After a few moments, Andre would tap your legs and you would jump and wrap your legs around his. Andre would sway back and forth in a little dance causing you to pull away from him lips and laugh. He wouldn't mind though, your laugh is one of the most beautiful things in the world, it's right next to your kisses.

Robbie: Hesitant, soft, and passionate. Robbie is a socially anxious bean so it's very safe to say that he hasn't had a girlfriend before. So Robbie is completely new to this relationship thing and everything that entails, which includes kissing. So when you two are alone, Robbie is very hesitant to start things because he doesn't want to be embarrassed, which you find endearing. The two of you usually sit down next to each other and turn to face one another. Each time Robbie wants to make sure that you actually want to kiss him so he'll ask, "Are you sure you wanna kiss." You'd laugh a little bit at him because you'd been dating for a while, but you also appreciate him asking for consent. You'd tell him yes, and he'd give you a smile before leaning in and ever so slightly pressing his lips to yours. You'd scooch closer to him and press your lips further into his. This bean wouldn't know what to do with hands so you'd take them and rest them on your hips and place yours on his chest. He'd kiss you for as long as you'd allow him too because he loves you so much.

Tori: Short, sweet, and simple. Tori can be goofy and silly and it shows in her affection. When you two are alone, she'd rush up to you and grab your face in her hands. She'd squish your face a little bit before pressing a kiss to your puckered lips. The kiss would only last a few seconds before she'd pull back and let go of your face with a smile. Then she would ask you about your day and after the question was posed she'd press another kiss to your lips. You would go on about your day and every so often, Tori would kiss you. When you were done, you'd ask her the same question, then do just as she did by pressing kisses on her lips at random points in her story. So the two of you would actually do that for a while, just talk and kiss.

Cat: Sweet, innocent, and quick. Cat, like Robbie, is an innocent bean that must be protected at all costs. Cat gets super excited when you two are alone because you're her favorite person ever and who wouldn't want to spend time with their most favorite person in the world? Cat also gets distracted easily so you two don't usually have long kisses, but the kisses you do share are very sweet. You might be in the middle of a sentence and she would interrupt by crushing her lips onto yours, you would be taken aback at first but then would kiss back. A few seconds later Cat would pull back and look at you expectantly as if you stopped your story for no reason. You'd let a little chuckle before continuing. Sometimes Cat would hop up and go do something else, then run back to you, kiss you quickly, before sprinting off to do something else. Like a literal cat that comes and sees you briefly before going off somewhere else. You wouldn't trade her for the world though, because she is your world.

Jade: Steamy, passionate, and a little bit rough. Jade is very protective of her significant others. She hates the thought of you one day not being by her side anymore so when you're alone she shows you just what you'd be missing if you did decide to leave her one day. When you are alone, Jade basically traps you against a wall. She smirks at you as she has your hands pinned above your head and you are forced to look at her. Jade begins by pressing kisses all over your face so by the time she's done, your lips are puckered out in a pout because of how unfair she's being. Jade chuckles at your face before surging forward and forcefully pressing her lips against yours, dropping your hands and grabbing you by the waist, pulling you closer to her. Your hands find their way into Jade's hair as your kiss heats up in intensity. By then end of your kiss, you're out of breath, your lips are tingling, and you're waist might have Jade hand bruises, all while Jade has a satisfied smirk on her beautiful, beautiful face.

Question of the Update: How are you guys doing? Me? I'm a little stressed right now because next week is finals week to conclude my first year of college and I'm a little worried, it'll be cool though. So leave your answers below!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000