OH MY GOD!!!

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. What the fuck it's too early.

I try to lie up so I can see the time.
The key word 'try'. Aydens arm was around my waist not letting go.
"Ayden let go" I said trying to pry his arm of my stomach.

Fucking Cuntbag.

"No" he said putting his arm tighter than before.
"Ayden?" I said
He opened up his eyes and stared at me.
"What?" He said smirking.
"Let me go or I won't kiss you" I said. Now it's my time to smirk.

As soon a I said that his arm was straight away of my body. I took that advantage to quickly getup before he can grab me. I looked at the time 8:23am.

That's so early but who cares I'm awake now.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower making sure the lock on the bathroom door is locked.

I don't want another senario where I'm thinking of bad things about what I'm going to do to aydens body.

God. His body. I have to say this. His body was better than Channing Tatum's Body. And channing Tatum is my sexy role model. But I'm never going to tell ayden that.

I started to wash my hair and body after I was done I wrapped a towel around my body.

I wiped the fog that was covering the mirror and making my face appear.
My reflection reminds me of my mother. I have her hair and her nose

And I have my dads eyes.
I still can't believe they treated me like an animal.
I wonder what they are doing now?
Probably watching tv and talking about how happy they are that I'm gone.
Eh I don't even want to think about them.
I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I started to do my make up. And yes I'm still in my towel. I done the wing eye liner and added mascara. Then I put a little bit of lip balm.
I was happy with my appearance.
I opened the door and looked at ayden sleeping on the bed. Lazy bastard.
I quickly went into the long walk in wardrobe.
I picked a pair of denim short shorts. But not that short. Then I picked a tank top that says 'kiss me If you can' on it. I mentally laughed at it.

I then put some ankle socks on not bothered for shoes.
Walk over to Ayden's sleeping figure. He is spread out that his chest is visible and the blanket covering his you know what.
I had an idea.

I jumped on his straddling him. And kissing his neck. I felt him move. And moaning.
That was A turn on.

"I could get used to this" Ayden said, bringing my face to his he started kissing me. I kissed back.

Our tongues started dancing together. He tasted like mint and honey. Mmm
I was hoping to win the kiss battle but sadly ayden always wins.
That's when ayden shot up. I fell to the floor.

Ouch.

Did I do something wrong?
That's when I smelt it. The scent that I didn't want to smell ever again.
The scent of him.
The next thing I know Colton comes bursting through the door.
Oh my god.