35. Provisional Hero License: Attack On Delsin

The Hero license exam has begun and the entire room was filled with high school contestants, ready to pass this exam with ease or ready to be tossed in the ringer and bracing themselves for the struggle they'll face in here. The stadium was a modern building. It is large enough to accommodate several hero students, as well as various environmental settings for simulation purposes but the annoyance was that there was so much people in the room that it was insanely cramped. There wasn't much breathing room. There were also a lot of eyes that held nervousness and fear in them.

Some of them were Delsin's own classmates, mainly being Mineta, Kaminari, Ojirio and Sero. They were freaking out the most cause they were so many intimidating people in the cramped room that it was hard not to feel their hard glares, even when their across the room. Though the most glares were on our number one hero to be. All around the room, students from various different schools all over the country were eying Delsin. As Shishikura said, it was due to the news station that filmed his fight with All For One.

"Why the hell is that guy here?!". "Is he really that strong to go up against All Mights arch nemesis and still come out alive?!". "How is this even fair?! It's like putting a pro against all us rookies! I know U.A. is where all the more qualified heroes go but this guy should be taking a more harder advanced test! Not lumped in with us normies!". Those were the comments some of the students in the room were thinking but the more important ones, were all eyeing him like a snack.

'You think you're so much better than us, don't you Rowe? You have no Idea who you're messing with....I've gotten stronger as well, way stronger than I was before and you always still be beneath me!' Max thought as he glared at him. 'I knew he would be here but I'd never thought I'd get the chance to fight him for real. You, Rowe, will be a worthy opponent to face off in this test should we ever cross paths' Yoarashi thought with a huge grin on his face. Seji saw the smirk he had while gazing at Delsin and sighed.

'What a bummer! Yoarashi has already called dibs on Rowe, pity. I was gonna take him, to teach him a lesson on respecting his peers and not underestimate them. Well, I guess I'll take that explosion boy over there. He looks like fun....' he thought. Even some of Rowe's own classmates were sizing him up. 'I won't lose to him! Not again!' both Todoroki and Bakugo thought, glaring at Delsin's back. Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka and Yaoyorozu all moved up to Delsin's position and stood by him.

"Boy, there are a lot of people looking at you, Rowe-kun. And they're not friendly gazes either" Iida pointed out the obvious. "Yeah I know, they really are not feeling me at all huh? Seiji was right" Delsin replied. "This is bad, they might all target you....since you're so powerful, they might try to take you out early" Uraraka feared, not wanting her friend to fail, despite their differences lately. "I won't fail. I....I can't afford to" he said as he looked down at his hand, getting concerned looks from both Momo and Izuku.

"Delsin-kun....". "Look its starting!" Izuku bolted out to say, pointing to the stand where a very sleep deprived man stood on stage. He looked to be a middle-aged man who overall looks disheveled, with a tired-looking face and unkempt hair and clothes. He has light colored hair that falls onto his ears. In his appearance, he wore a 2-piece suit. He has a dark gray suit, a black tie accompanied with dark shoes. The first button of his shirt is undone and his tie is loose. "Hello" he greeted depressed like. "My name is Yokumiru Mera. I will be supervising the Hero license exam. Yayyy...." he cheered in a tired unenthusiastic tone, kinda depressing the students more than they already are.

"So heres the dilemma I'd like to get out of the way before we begin. They're are WAY too many students to take the Hero license exam this year. Supposedly, we are to prepare only 100 participants, today we have 1540 students in this very room, computer attendance doesn't lie" he said before taking a large water bottle and began sipping on it for more than 5 minutes. 'Is this guy for real?' every student thought. Once he finished his drink, he turned to the crowd. "Anyway, so in order to lessen the number of you, we're gonna do a bit of a elimination round, if you will". That grabbed the student's attention.