Chapter 3

"Platform 9 3/4? I'm dreaming. I swear I'm dreaming. There is no such thing as Hogwarts or magic." Skye muttered to herself, looking at the busy, loud station. "Hogwarts?" She heard a voice say. Spinning around quickly, Skye looked at the girl in front of her. Blonde hair just below the shoulder, fair skin and deep blue eyes. 'Oh no. I've been heard. She's going to think I'm crazy.' Skye thought to herself as she looked at the girl. "Ummm... No. I didn't. You must be hearing things." Skye said. Skye has always been a good liar but the girl just looked at her. "Yeah. Whatever. Come with me." The girl said to Skye. The 11 year old ginger looked around nervously. "Oh.. ok." She said, pushing her trolly till they stopped in front of a wall. "Run through it then." The blonde said. "W-whAt? Run through that wall? No way. You're messing with me." Skye said, moving back. "Fine then. Have it your way." The girl said before walking through the wall, disappearing behind it. Skye blinked before looking around. "No-no one just saw that?" She asked out loud, earning a few weird looks of people passing. Skye shook her head and walked up to the wall. "Well. It's now or never." She said before closing her eyes and running through the wall. "Imma crash. Imma crash Imma cra-" She said before opening her eyes to see a scarlet steam engine next to a platform packed with people. She spotted the blonde haired girl and was about to go over but saw she was with her friends so Skye put her stuff on the train and sat in an empty compartment when she looked at her watch. 10:59 am. Skye sighed and looked out the window before the train made a jerk forward. "Woah." Skye said smiling, before grabbing her diary.

Dear Diary,

Wow. A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting in that dark, cold basement, scared as hell and now I'm sitting on a train, going to Hogwarts. I still can't believe this. I've already met this really nice girl but, I don't know her name and I don't know whether I'll ever see her again. I'm just glad to be out that orphanage but what if everyone sees me as a freak like that Ashton girl did? That girl didn't see me as a freak... I don't think. I just feel so insecure. Everyone at the orphanage saw me as a freak. What if I have no friends and I'm alone. Oh god. My life isn't going to ch-

"Oh look what the cat brought in. A weak, disgusting freak who has nothing." A familiar voice said. Skye looked up to see Ashton standing there, a smirk across her face. "W-What do you want?" Skye asked, her voice shaking a bit. "Oh nothing. I just came to take the nick out of you." The girl laughed. "Oh really?" An unfamiliar voice said. "Enlighten me. Why are you taking the nick out of this girl?" Skye looked up to see a male and the girl she met at the station. "She's ugly and her hair is really dirty." Ashton said, walking into the compartment and starting to pick at Skye's hair. "Leave her alone." The girl said. "Now Ashton." Ashton looked at the three, huffed and walked out. "Hey? Are you alright? I'm Lydia by the way and this idiot is Charlie." She said, nudging Charlie before laughing then looking back at Skye. "So. Are you ok?" Charlie asked, sitting one side of her and Lydia sitting the other side. "No. I'm not ok." Skye said honestly. Why was she opening up to people she just met? She had no idea but she felt like she could trust them. "I bumped into her at Diagon Alley by mistake and ever since then she has been horrible to me." The girl said, a single tear rolling down her face. Charlie pulled the small girl into a hug. Lydia was about to hug the girl when she saw diary. "What's this?" Lydia asked, picking up the girl's diary. "Oh- Nothing." Skye said, taking the book back and holding it close. Lydia and Charlie looked at each other and then looked at the time. "We didn't get your name." Charlie said, sounding concerned for the girl. "My name is Skye." She said looking out the window, avoiding eye contact with any of them. "Skye? That's a nice name." The male said, trying to get eye contact. "Look at me Skye." Charlie said. Skye sighed and looked at him. Lydia walked around and knelt down in front of her. "We will make sure you're safe at Hogwarts. I'm sure the teachers will keep you safe too." Charlie said. "We promise Skye." Lydia said before looking outside. "Hey. We're nearly here and you," Lydia said, pointing at Skye, "need to get changed into your robes." She laughed before standing up. "Well. I hope to see you in Slytherin!" Lydia said. "No. Gryffindor." Charlie said, pouting at Lydia. "Well. Whatever house your in, I hope to see you around." Lydia said before they walked out, waving at the girl before walking out. Skye sighed before pulling out her robe and putting it on.

~~

Chapter 3 DONE! Yesssssss. Hope you enjoyed ittttt sksksksks ♥️