E I G H T

~i know some aren't really in favor of the changes i made in the story, they're not too major at all but i changed it for the better. i don't want this story to get negative comments like before so changing some parts is a pretty rational decision for me. it took me months of deciding whether i should change it or not so i really thought well about it. i hope the old readers could just respect my decision.

to the new readers, try to avoid looking at the comments at most times, there's lots of spoilers. Dear old readers, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT SPOILERS be nice to the newbies. 😂

-----

CHAPTER EIGHT

If there's anything I want to do to Sehun now, it would be to get away from him. I'm very well aware of what he's capable of doing. It's like my fear for him is growing every single day.

I could tell what he's about to do just by the way he's looking at me right now. He's eyeing me as if I was his prey. I noticed that the mark on my wrist is glowing once again.

This is so damn bad.

"Missed me?" he smirked as he approached me. I kept moving backward until my back was resting against the door. He barricaded me from moving by placing his hand against the door.

"And why would I?" I hissed. Once again I completely fail at trying to act like I'm not afraid of him. In all honesty, I'm scared right now. I'm also worried about the others right now, they're completely outnumbered by my classmates. What if something bad happens to them?

"Hmmm... feisty." Sehun cocked an eyebrow at me. "I suggest that you worry about yourself rather than the others." he chuckled as he leaned towards me.

I knew I'm careless, but I didn't know that I was impulsive too. I managed to surprise both myself and Sehun with my next actions, I slapped him.

His face was turned to the side due to the impact. I immediately regretted my actions when a smirk formed on his lips as he slowly turned to face me.

"You sure know how to please me without even trying," I could feel his breath on my face, he's already too close for my own comfort. "You're the first one to ever hurt me like that."

He then placed his hand at the back of my head then he quickly pulled me for a kiss. I was beginning to start hating myself because I was beginning to get used to his kisses. I was resisting the urge to kiss him back, I only have a little bit of my dignity left and I'm not planning on throwing that away.

I felt him smiling against my lips, he probably heard me. "Why not kiss back Paige? After all, my one-sided kissing is starting to get boring." he chuckled before he began attacking my lips again.

"I won't force you to be my mate, want to know why?" he asks once he ended the kiss. "Because you'll be the one asking for it. Time will come and you'll be the one begging me to take you. Would you like that, Paige?" 

I'll never let it happen. I suddenly felt his hands on my waist and I knew I had to take drastic measures. I moved to the side until my hand reached the doorknob. He was too busy kissing me that he didn't even notice when I opened the door. I used all my strength to push him away then I ran.

I could hear his laughter echoing from the end of the hallway. "I'll let you run for now if that's what you want." I immediately felt goosebumps when his husky voice echoed in my mind.

I knew something far worse is going to end up happening due to my impulsiveness but I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I didn't even put up a fight. I can't let Sehun take me that easily---heck, I can't let him take me.