Fighting Festival

as Bell and his friend's head into the arena to fight, Dan deeply regrets coming as he didn't want to fight, he may be a level 6, but he's more of a mage if anything, his magic made him able to lead armies to victory well, and be able to get information out of enemies with ease, and while he is skilled in hand to hand and some weapon combat, he always kept fighting close like this as a drastic last resort.

Dan:" do I really need to fight"

Bell:" relax, you'll be fine, and if you're lucky, you'll get first place"

Dan:" but this arena is special, it makes all level's equal, so it's anyone's game"

Hippolyta:" that's what make's this great, a challenge for once"

Dan:" hey, Veronica isn't in this is she"

Bell:" no, I hear she's fighting an army in her kingdom, she won't be here for a while"

Dan:" oh thank the god's and goddesses, if she were here, I"d probably be eliminated first"

Hippolyta:" what about Jason, is he coming"

Dan:" no he and his wife are stuck doing paperwork since they slacked off on it for about 2 weeks, they both seem pretty stressed about it"

Bell:" that proves a king and queen should not neglect their kingdom, those paper's pile up like crazy, that's why I deal with them early on"

Hippolyta:" does that cat person kingdom even have that much paperwork"

Bell:" not usually, but when you neglect it for 2 week's, it will bury you alive"

Eurystheus:" you guy's made it, great to see you, Dan, you in this to, that's a surprise"

Dan:" these 2 made me enter"

Eurystheus:" now that I believe, anyway, look's like this is about to start, so, let's all get to the top 4 and then beat the udder living hell out of each other will we"

Dan:" I don't know about that"

the 3 then had evil grin's on their faces as they get ready and are very excited about this, making Dan turn pail a little. then Enia went to the loudspeaker to announce the festival going underway and the detail's regarding it.

Enia:" ALRIGHT EVERYONE, TAKE YOUR SEAT'S AND FIGHTER'S GET TO THE ARENA, THIS ITEM IS A SACRED TREASURE FROM THE KING OF BABYLONIA HIMSELF, SO PLEASE TREAT IT WITH RESPECT AND VALOR"

Dan:" did you plan this Alcaeus"

Bell:" maybe... it makes thing's interesting, doesn't it"

Enia:" NOW, THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, NO ARMOR, NO WEAPON'S, ONLY YOUR FIST AND MAGIC ARE USED TO FIGHT, ANYONE WEARING ARMOR OR HAS ARMOR HIDDEN WITH THEIR MAGIC SHOULD TAKE IT OFF NOW"

Bell:" guess I can't wear this or hold these, let's put them in the treasury by secret"

Bell then snapped his fingers and made his armor and weapons go into his treasury, for the time being, that was, beside's his sword on his whist which he put in a container with the other participating adventurer's weapons as well.

Enia:" ALRIGHT, WITH EVERYTHING UNDERWAY, LET THIS FESTIVAL SELECTION... BEGIN"

then many people started going at it, Finn, Gareth, Bete, Tiona, Tione, Ais, and Raul were their and Raul was one of the first eliminated.

Finn:" better keep up"

Dan:" Finn Deimne, that bastard"

Dan then went to Finn and threw him out with ease, though intentionally dislocating his arm throwing him out.