Chapter 7-

Catra's POV

After our final drill, we all gathered in a circle Coach Casta standing in the middle carefully examining her clipboard. "Ok everyone, as I said before I've decided that Catra," She glanced over at me- "Will be our Running back." I smiled, YESSSSS!!! I can't believe it! I looked down at the ground trying to hide my smile.

"Ok everyone, that's the end of practice come early tomorrow preferably at around 4:45." We all nodded and walked away, I went and got my bag and water then walked to the girl's locker door walking in and checking to make sure none was in there I looked at my phone making sure I had enough time "5:35". I went to the showers and turned on the water then took off my sweaty clothes and undergarments, then tied back my hair so it wouldn't get wet.

I quickly washed my body then turned off the shower, I dried off, when I heard the locker room door open. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and hid behind a locker, I pecked my head around and saw 3 girls laughing together and grabbed something one of them left, I jumped back making sure they didn't see me. As the voices started to fade away I let out a breath I didn't notice I was holding, then went back to the showers as I heard footsteps approaching...

SUPERRRRR SORRYYYY that this chapter is sooooo short but I've been busy with a tun of drama and volleyball and I'm again sooo sorry 😢 💜