The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

"Mama are you sure its okay that I leave Adam with you tonight"

"Yes Sure...Baby...you go out with Chantay and just enjoy yourself a little, you really need it...looking like the walking dead....moping about that boy...I swear Kids today"

I Laughed "Bye Momma...I won't be back late...I promise...and if you need me, I'm on speed dial....oh and mama please make sure Adam has his stuffed bear, also read him a bedtime story, he Loves the three little pigs...."

"Jamar...I got it, baby just go have fun and live a little...me and Adam is going to be fine"

I look down at Adam...and he Nods...

"Comere Papa's Big Guy"

He rushes over and gives me a big hug

"Now you be good for Granny okay?"

"Yes Papa"

Before anything else is said there is a knock at the Door

That's me....I make my way out the door and mom and Adam follow me

"Be safe Baby..."

"I Will"

"Hey Mrs Holloway"

Chantay yells....hmm uhh she's still Ghetto...I laugh and get into her Lexus

"You ready For tonight Bitch?"

"Girl you playing right?"

She shook her head...Oh No...not good

"We about to get Crunked in this Bitch Tonight"

"Chay you Know I aint the type for all that...so take it easy"

"Boy Bye...oh its on because I left my man at home tonight, I'm tired of sitting at home like some Church Wife..."

She Shakes her head...

"Hey there is nothing wrong with that...and girl where the Heck are you taking me?"

I see a smirk form on her face...

"What you got Planned?"

"I got us into a VIP club and girl guess whose performing tonight?"

It took me a while to come to realisation that she could be talking about my Husband....

"Please Chay....don't tell your talking about August, I swear you'll turn this car around right now"

I screamed at her, I do not want to see that man right now....I'm slowly starting to pick up the tiny pieces of my shattered heart and she is trying to lemme see this man, oh hell now I'm busting out this Car...

"Jay can you relax please? I'm talking about Kid INK whose performing tonight....you need to chill out...looking like your going to jump out of my car window"

I sigh and calm my heart rate...if I'd see my husband right now, I would bust him upside his head....

"Wait did I just hear you say Kid INK? OmfreakinGee!"

She Laughed" yeah I know you like him...I got us ViP seats too so we going to be infront.."

"I can't believe you....wow...."

"Hahaha I know....I'm sooooooo going to be his Main Chick tonight, looking all sexy with those tattoos"

I laughed at her silly behavior....

"Chay you know your Married, we both are...so keep your ghetto behind in check tonight please....."

She stared at me in disbelieve....I Smirked

"Because I'm going to act Ghetto tonight for both of us"

We bust out laughing.....

Now I'm finally in the mood for tonight....