C13. You Are Not Able to Die A Natural Death

Who is Mandy?

She used to be the rich young daughter of Song's family and the admired Mrs. Jiang in Haicheng City. But now, she is the unpresentable mistress of Charlie, being deserted by the mass.

Everything of her is destroyed by the man in front of her at the night a few days ago.

When she thinks of that, the hatred in her eyes becomes stronger. Eventually, she shouts, "Charlie, you are not able to die a natural death."

Charlie is scolded easily because he is in a high position. Small companies that he destroys have scolded him, and his rivals have also scolded him. Those people scold him more maliciously than Mandy does.

But nobody makes him so angry as now.

Mandy is an exception from long ago to the present.

He used to consider her as a follower, or even feeling a little annoyed. Then he falls in love with Vivi, and Mandy rarely appears in front of him. He finds that she becomes slenderer at a glance at the banquet. Later Vivi has an accident, and he doesn't believe that Vivi has slipped and fallen into the sea as Mandy says. So, he plots the conspiracy of today.

From that time on, he is very angry with Mandy.

But at that time, Hayes is still alive, and Song's family is still rich, so he has to bear her. He plays a loving couple with Mandy on each occasion. He loves and spoils her, and sometimes he even forgets his revenge target.

Charlie once asks himself whether he is going to pretend to be a loving couple with Mandy for the whole life, but he never comes up with an answer.

Vivi suddenly appears a month ago. She tells Charlie that she has lost her memory all these years and it is Mandy who pushes her into the sea. Over the years, the longer he gets along with Mandy, the more he doubts whether his decision at that time is wrong or not.

But Vivi comes back. She tells Charlie that everything is just as he thinks, that is Mandy who wants to kill her.

He can't sleep that night, and his anger at Mandy reaches the acme. He thinks that Mandy is so good at acting that she almost deceives him.

Such anger makes him destroy Song's family and Mandy in just half a month.

The past hurriedly flashes through his mind. He comes to his sense and looks at Mandy in front of him. Suddenly, he doesn't know what he wants.

Charlie reaches out and gently touches Mandy's face with his slender fingers.

Mandy has never thought that he will touch her face. She feels stiff all over, trying to avoid him but in vain. Then she hears the chilling sound of Charlie the next second.

"That day will never come." He says.

Whatever Mandy says, he is the king of the city who stands on the top. Mandy is a nobody like the ant under his feet. His hand can pinch her to death as easily as pie with a little effort.

Charlie suddenly stops being angry. He doesn't need to be angry with the weak.

At this time, Mandy can see something clearly in his eyes.

That's disdain, disdain for her, disdain for those curses.

Charlie is still that Charlie, but she is no longer Mandy of the past.

Taking his fingers away, she says firmly, "If there is no such a day, I will create. Charlie, I will stand in front of you and see you become a stray dog one day."

"If you have that chance." Charlie isn't angry. He glances at Mandy and then says, "Vivi is still nostalgic, so she asks me to be kind to you. I won't restrict your freedom from today. But Mandy, that doesn't mean you're really free. If you dare to run away, I really don't mind pinching your father to death."

Hayes is not only the evidence that can be at his mercy, but the weakness of Mandy as well.

While Mandy hears that, her face becomes paler, but she doesn't yet say a word after all. Next chapter ↓↓ (Below external link ↓↓)