Part 16 ( nandani disease revealed)

It is easy to love someone when things are perfect and everything is wonderful. But to love someone when things are difficult, when they are not being perfect, when they are messed up, flaws can be seen and mistakes are made, I think that's what really allows to see how much you love that person. Anyone can love that person who is doing and saying all the rights things, being everything you want and need, when they have got it all together, when they have it all figured out. But to love someone at their lowest, to love someone despite how broken they feel, when they are lost, when you are willing to stand by there side no matter how challenging and difficult things can get. I think that kind of love is pure. That kind of love is more meaningful than anything.

It was around 2, manik and Nandani has there lunch and were in living room. Manik was sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed watching tv. Nandani was sitting in front of him on floor with her laptop, doing work. Her hairs were on Manik lap. He was sometimes caressing them or running his finger through them and she was obviously loving it. Even he was smiling. She look cute with her glasses on. Thought he and smile.

Observing Nandani, he knew that she is very determined towards her work so he didn't disturb her. But it's been 3 hours since she is ignoring him for that digital box and he was getting irritated now. He knocked on her head softly.

Ma: knock knock

Na: who's there?(still busy)

Ma: bore

Na: who bore?

Ma: Manik is bore

Na: I know that ( giggling)

Ma: I mean I'm getting bore( glaring her)

Na: so what you wanna do ? ( looking at him, keeping her laptop aside)

Ma: idhar aao ( pulling her near him and making her sit beside him)

Na: kya hua Mani

Ma: kal vapas jaa rhe h

Na: are you okay( concerned)

Ma: I have to Nandani. I can't just ran away from her. One day I have to face her. ( cupping her face) you just be extra careful okay?

Na:( nodded) I will.

Ma: you will not leave me na

Nandani looked directly into his eyes. He was scared to loose her, she knew. He was looking deeply into her eyes trying to find his answer. She just snuggled into his chest. Manik grip on her shoulder became more tight, he pulled her on his lap hiding her from evils.

Na: jab tak meri saase chal rhi h tab tak main tumhare saath hi rahugi

Manik hold her more closer listening to her. He felt that there is some other meaning of what she is saying. He know there is something she is hiding.

Ma: Nandu is there something you wanna share

Listening him, Nandani look up at him resting her chin on his chest. She was fighting with herself weather to tell him or not. She knew that she has to tell him someday. Nandani just nodded not looking at him.

Ma: what is it Nandani? You know right, I'm always with you

Na: I know mani, but I don't know for how long I'm with you

Ma: what are you saying Nandu ( worried)

Na: I'll tell you

Nandani move out of his lap. Manik was looking at her being worried. She move towards there room. He kept looking in the direction she went. Soon he saw her returning back with a file in her hand with her head hung down. He stood up and started taking step towards her.She gave the file to manik without uttering a word and sat beside him. Immediately Manik opened it and start going through it. He look at her with a shocked face and teary eyes and pulled her into a hug.

Ma: you are lying right? ( hopefully )

Nandani nodded in no while sobbing.

Ma: nothing is gonna happen okay( cupping her face) we will go to the best doctor in the world and get your treatment.

Na: but Manik what if.....( sobbing)

Ma:(cutting Nandani in between) there is no what if Nandu. I will never let you go. ( determines)

Nandani hugged him sobbing. Manik state was no good. He eyes were teary but he know he had to be strong for her. He can't breakdown. He has to be her bank bone.

Ma: wh

Ma: wh..e.n di..d yo..u get to k..no..w nandu? ( broken voice)

Na: one and a half month back

Flashback
Nandani was working in her office. From last few days she was not feeling well. She get tired easily, headache and body pain was there along with that her abdomen was panning. First she didn't took it seriously but it was 4 days and finally she decided to visit the doctor.

She look at the phone and saw it's time. Taking the half day she left. Even aryaman was worried seeing her taking half day as she never took one. On asking, she just said that she had some work with nyonika. Finding this excuse genuine he didn't ask further. She reached the hospital and met the doctor.

Doc: Nandani the symptoms you are telling are not normal. We have to take your blood test as well as a CT scan.

She just nodded and went through all her test. Doctor asked her to wait outside for few hours. She was standing in front of the cabin, when she felt a immense pain in her abdomen and she fainted. People immediately around her call the nurse. Even the doctor came out listening noise and saw her fainted. She immediately asked a nurse to take her to the emergency ward.

Nandani opened her eyes after an hour and saw the doctor she had just meet and a another doctor discussing something and the second doctor left.  On seeing her wake doctor went to her.

Doc: how's you feeling?

Na: just a little body pain.

Doc: it's okay. I will give you medicine.

Na: what happened to me doctor ( curios)

Doc: Nandani listen to me carefully. You are suffering with LIVER CANCER

Hello guys
How are you all??

Finally revealed the illness.few words for Nandani?

What do you think how Manik is gonna react??

They are returning back what would happen next???

Suggestion box???

Do vote and comment and thank you so much for your precious votes and comment on my last update.

Thank you guys
I love you all