Test Subject Muzan X GenNeu! Reader

This is your other request Stephannanodarkclan uwu

hope you like it owo

Modern AU uwu

Reader-San: mythologist
Muzan: test subject

plot: I'm kinda basing the plot of this oneshot from a scene in assassination classroom. So this might be familiar to you.

You were testing the subjects in the lab you're working on, analyzing their developments and whatsoever.

As you were walking down the halls, you were heading to one perticular test subject you found interesting. It had no name it was just known as "The Reaper", he has been known for his assassination kills.

In this lab he has been name TS#665. After he was taken here he has been experimented on many things and genes and stuff.

After being injected on so many genes and serums, his species is now unidentified since he is no longer human.

You are now TS#665's door room. You open the door and stepped inside and locked the door behind you.

"How are you TS#665?" You asked with your usual expressionless face. He hesitantly answered.

"I'm fine..." He murmured.

You hummed in response at started to check on his vitals.

"I see there has been a change from your vitals." You stated.

"The serums must be working. I wonder what kind of creature you're going to be~"
You say as you fantasized. The reason you became a mythologist is because you have a love for mythical creatures. So the scientists found you perfect for this job.

"Yeah, whatever you say." TS#665 rolled his eyes because of your statement.

"We're done for today, TS#665. See you tomorrow." You said your goodbyes and went out.

Day by day the two of you got closer and closer. TS#665 told you stories from what he remembered about his past life and you carefully listened.

Day by day the two of you fell for each other.

One day, you heard the scientist are planning to kill TS#665 and since you care about TS#665 you rushed to his cel-room to tell him the news.

"I'll get you out of here." You state. TS#665 seem to disagree.

"Please don't, (Y/N). I don't want you to get hurt because of me." He worriedly stated.

"No. Please trust me, I'll get you out of here. We'll live a good life after we get out of here. So please. TS#665..." You pleaded as you began to unlock his cell.

"Come on! I know a hidden way out of here." You say as you quickly grasped his wrist and hurridly try to escape.

"IT'S TS#665! SHOOT HIM!" One of the guards said. The guards began shooting towards TS#665's direction which means the attacks are also heading towards you.

You close your eyes tightly and prepare for the intense amount of pain that's going to strike you, but it never came. You slowly close your eyes and see TS#665 protecting you.

"TS#665...I-" You began, but you were interrupted.

"Thank me later, but for now let's try to escape out of here." He flashed you a reasurring smile as the both of you ran.

As the two of you headed to the exit a troop of guards were blocking the door.

"LET'S HEAD OVER THERE!" You quickly stated.

The two of you got into a dead end. You two didn't know that there were someone in there too, hiding in the shadows.

"W-what are we g-going to do now?" You asked trembling. TS#665 noticed you trembling and started hushing you.

"Shhh... It's ok we're going to be fine.. don't worry." He said, reassuring. Hearing his words, you calmed down.

Then, a loud shooting soumd was heard. TS#665 began to look at his surroundings to look for the source of the sound and found nothing. He looked and he was petrified. You were bleeding, it turns out you were shot.

"No, no, not. Not you, (Y/N). Please not you... I can't lose you, you're the only one I have." TS#665 pleaded as he held your dying body close to him.

"Don't cry, TS#665. It wasn't *cough* your fault... Just know that *cough* I love you." You weekly say. You gave him a weekly smile and pecked his lips.

"I-I love you, too. (Y/N)."

(๑'ᴗ')ゞ(*・x・)/(●'▽'●)ゝ(*´∨'*)

Next
Jealous Tanjiro X Reader Fluff uwu