CHAPTER 16

“Thanks for the motivation, VSooyaaa301, Amitha999, snoopy_fudge, WendySantos598 and Vsooyaakim☺”

Chapter 16

*Kim Taehyung*

The cold breeze welcomed me as it touches my bare face, I looked around and saw the back of the woman who's bugging my mind and heart this past few days. I strived towards her and stopped beside her with a safe distance, I sat besude her in the bench, I cleared my throat before deciding to break the silence that hovers over us.

“Kim Jisoo-ssi” I started, she didn't answer and just kept on looking at the twinkling stars above us.

The mood is quite soothing and if you ask me, it is rather romantic in a simple way. We are alone in this rooftop, under the dim light of the light post, watching the city lights glimmer around the place and the stars twinkling, lastly the huge moon that watches over the two of us...everything seems perfect.

“About the/Kim Taehyung-ssi” We talked at the same time so we looked at each other and without knowing why we both broke into laughter.

“You say it” we said in chorus.

“No I insist” we both said again at the same time.

“Seriously are we gonna say things at the same time?” She said chuckling.

“Ladies first” I said and gestured my hands for her to proceed.

“ahm...about the *clears throat* about what happened, I...I forgive you...well I knew that you didn't intend to scare me off like that...and, y-you don't have to take responsibility of what had happened. I don't wanna tie you down just because of a mere kiss” she explained.

I was silent for a moment thinking of what to say best in this situation.

“Actually, I've been thinking...what I said that day, I shouldn't have said it that way. And I wanna make things right, but as of now I think you are not yet prepared for that.” I said and forced a smile.

“what do you mean ‘that’?” she asked confused

I shook my head with a faint smile “No nothing, nevermind it” I said and I was tempted to pat her head but upon realizing what I am about to do I stopped my hands half way I closed my hands.

I guess she saw how I hesitated, she breathes out and bravely looked straight at me.

“Go on, pat my head...let's, let's try it one more time” she said bravely, motivation hovers her face.

“are you sure?” I asked.

She actually slid away as she covered her mouth.

“But you can't kiss me ok?” She said, I tried so hard not to smile but failed, she was just too adorable doing that action.

“Why are you laughing?” She asked confused due to my reaction.

I shook my head trying so hard to hold back my laugh seeing her suspicious expression, she looks like a kid being suspicious of her parent.

“Ok I won't, I promise” I said.

“really?” she asked still being suspicious, so I looked at her with my reassuring smile.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

She was kinda hesitant before she nodded.

“Before we do this you need to trust me” I said.

She was silent for a moment before she moved nearer to me.

“Let's...do this.” she said.

And so I patted her head, I smiked when she stopped stiffening for a while. She keeps on looking down as I kept on patting and carressing her hair.

“Can you tolerate it if I touch you on your shoulders?” I daid but she dropped her eyes shut as she shook her head, it is as if she's enjoying the way I touch her hair.

From patting I gently carressed her long soft silky hair, when her head seemed like falling I scooted near her and just right on time her head fell on my shoulders. I kept on touching her hair and a few moments later, I can hear her little snores that made me smile.

I put around my arms on her shoulder hoping that she won't wake up and gently leaned back on the bench, I looked up on the sky as I leaned my head on her head. This is quite peaceful...I closed my eyes as I feel my heart beats faster than its normal pace. I can hear it loud and clear, I glanced at the woman peacefully sleeping in my arms.

“I'm the one trying to make you fall...but why do I find myself falling for you instead?” I said...

I know this is a disaster coming in my way, but I don't think I have the strength to avoid this...

Jennie-ah, na jinjja mianhada...

--------------------------To be continued...

How's my update?

-Cupid's Descendant.