39.

First off, I want to tell you that this chapter is a bit mature just like what I told you in the previous chapter. Second, you might get confused of how I address the characters since they swapped bodies. This author here doesn't know how to fix that problem yet, I got confused too ya know.

I'll address Zhilan who's in the body of Yan Gen as he or him, but if it's in Zhilan's point of view, I'll have to change it to she or her.

This is not right.

NO matter how much Yan Gen screamed to stop the immoral behavior that they're about to do. There's nothing he can do about it.

The two people, in front of his very eyes, kissed each other. Their lips were lightly touching each other. Both of them are feeling the other person if he'll pull out and be disgusted or anything to stop this madness altogether.

Contrary to what they're expecting, not one of them pull out in disgust or push the other person to keep distance. This encouraged Zexin to explore further, he firmly pressed his lips against Zhilan.

His left hand turned Zhilan's chair in his direction while his other hand crept up to his nape, pulling his mouth closer on his own. Zexin sneaked his slippery tongue inside his warm mouth, passing through his row of teeth and entangling with his tongue, catching it with his mouth before giving it a hard suck. Zexin kissed him until both of them became breathless.

While Zhilan remain passive though not resisting, much to Yan Gen's dismay. All her life, she's been protected by her clan and doesn't have much knowledge about the other things. In regards with this situation, she's completely clueless, what more, she's in the body of a man, but she can't deny the pleasure running through her veins when the man started to kissed her deeply, as if his life depends on it. She lost all of her rationality in pleasure.

Zexin reluctantly parted with his lips, only to let it travel down his chin, kissing and also licking. When he arrived down to his neck, he give it a lick before ruthless biting down, harshly sucking on his delicate skin, leaving a mark. Zhilan couldn't contain his voice any longer and let out a moan, letting him know that he was also aroused of what he's doing.

Yan Gen goes from a great fit of rage, to pleading, to a sobbing mess. He's done for. He couldn't do anything to stop these two from doing the deed, what's more unbearable was to watch your own body be molested by a man. He doesn't know what it feels like to be struck by thunder for real but he feels like he already experienced it, getting struck by thunder a thousand times.

The arrogant man that he loathed in his past life let his hands roamed on his virgin body that was possessed by a woman's soul.

And Zhilan, this nasty woman! She keeps on moaning endlessly, letting the man be stimulated as he keeps fondling Yan Gen's body.

"Ah... Ummm... ha..urghh"

He feels like he was about to lose his mind from listening to Zhilan's unrepressed lewd moan with that sultry voice and lascivious face that originally belong to him. Yan Gen couldn't imagine himself doing this kind of thing and yet here he is, witnessing it first hand. He wants to block his ears and eyes but it was futile, he's a soul now, not a human being, his senses couldn't be compared to humans. So long as his soul is present in the room, he can almost sense anything. Yan Gen couldn't go anywhere else, his soul's existence was limited here, probably because he has a strong tie here in this place since he had left all of his gadgets, R18 books, and naked posters here.

Zhilan gasped when the man ripped his thin white shirt and urgently bite down on one of his reddish nipples. He can feel his tongue twirling around it, and would occasionally suck on it, making him arch his back in intense pleasure. Zexin's mouth changed to the other that was left unattended, while his hands traced the lines of her body downwards.

His slender long fingers slowly made its way to his most sensitive place, tracing the sexy V line on his lower abdomen. He didn't teased for long though he couldn't keep himself any longer.

Both of them have undeniable huge bulge against their pants and it couldn't wait any longer to be unleashed.

Zexin's urgent hands unbuckled Zhilan's belt in a rush, pulling his zipper down and immediately freeing his desire from his underpants. Pleasuring him to the ninth heavens.

Yan Gen cried miserably at the side, continuously praying to let the gods save him from this horrible nightmare.

Of course, he didn't forget cursing Zhilan a multiple times. When he was in her body, he protected her virginity with his life on the line. Whereas she give his virginity to a man without sparing a thought about him. This is his body they're talking about. How could she be so cruel to him? (Said the man who had gone to the brothel)

"Baby... touch me too" Zexin leaned closer to Zhilan and whispered those words.

Yan Gen received goosebumps all over his body--no, it should be his soul got shaken. What's with that corny endearment?

This is far, the most torturous thing that happened in Yan Gen's life. The most horrible and frightening nightmare he ever had. He witnessed his own body being molested on his computer chair. He was then transferred to his very own bed, lying on his stomach in a kneeling position so that his butt was raised to a level Zexin can enter.

The last thing Yan Gen saw before he finally got out of that nightmare was his chrysanthemum flower being humped and bumped without mercy, and with a resonating voice in the room screaming in ecstasy that was both familiar and unfamiliar to him, he woke up.

I know this chapter is a bit short but that's all I can. I can't go on more details. BTW, I had nosebleed while writing this chapter, literally.

Probably because I was sick the day before yesterday that I had nosebleed and it came in such a perfect time. No kidding.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer